AVIC411.com

IGO8(ish) Navi theme for stock IGO-New version posted on pg2

You have to make your own images for that.

Basically,..you'll need to create your own images, and replace mine.

these are the files you need to change:

2d view car image:

daycar.bmp

daycarghost.bmp

nightcar.bmp

nightcarghost.bmp

These are found in your "DATA.ZIP" file in "ui_pioneer/common"

3d view car image:

car3d.bmp

These are found in your "DATA.ZIP" file in "ui_pioneer/800_480"

I learned how to do it from this post...

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=17490

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to make your own images for that.

Basically,..you'll need to create your own images, and replace mine.

these are the files you need to change:

2d view car image:

daycar.bmp

daycarghost.bmp

nightcar.bmp

nightcarghost.bmp

These are found in your "DATA.ZIP" file in "ui_pioneer/common"

3d view car image:

car3d.bmp

These are found in your "DATA.ZIP" file in "ui_pioneer/800_480"

I learned how to do it from this post...

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=17490

Thanks, I'll give it a try!

Now some feedback: in the infobox, the second row, the units fall out of the box(to the right of it), tomorrow i'll try it on the road, but it looks very promissing!

Here are some image i put a circle around the km sign, but it also happens when you put something else there.

SOmehing elde that i noticed, is that on al roads i sometimes get a speedlimit 50, although for example 100 is allowed(km/h). see the second image on the left.

Beside this it works great!

dsc00512bqx.jpg

dsc00509d.jpg

Here are some image i put a circle around the km sign, but it also happens when you put something else there.

SOmehing elde that i noticed, is that on al roads i sometimes get a speedlimit 50, although for example 100 is allowed(km/h). see the second image on the left.

Beside this it works great!

how did you remove the boxes from the right side i would like to do the same because its to cluttered for me

there is a little arrow on the left of that panel,..just press it and the panel goes away.Press the little arrow again and its back.

Put that in just in case it was too cluttered for some people.

If you want to more permanent solution,..i can post the lines of code you need to pull out.

Hello-

I have taken IDT's latest version(4.0) and added my Navi skin.This means that new features he added like multi route planning and Trip Computer are available.

I also have taken some feedback and enhanced my skin as well.

-more fonts are consistent with the yellow scheme

-There are now more options for hiding and showing the cockpit info panels

1- little arrow next to right panel will hide right panel only, pressing little arrow again will bring it back

2-Added a button to the left of the 2D/3D button at the top that will now hide ALL cockpit info panels and

details for those who like less clutter on the screen.Click the same button to bring them all back again.

So now you all have 3 viewing options; Left panel Only, All Panels, and None of the Panels!

-Reverted back to stock buttons for all UI's for those who do not want my Blu Button theme included in their

mods.

-Reverted back to stock 2D/3D arrows instead of my Hummer H3(for obvious reasons) ;)

Here is the link to the new version...

http://rapidshare.com/files/245428377/PUFF_NO_BB.zip

Hello-

I have taken IDT's latest version(4.0) and added my Navi skin.This means that new features he added like multi route planning and Trip Computer are available.

I also have taken some feedback and enhanced my skin as well.

-more fonts are consistent with the yellow scheme

-There are now more options for hiding and showing the cockpit info panels

1- little arrow next to right panel will hide right panel only, pressing little arrow again will bring it back

2-Added a button to the left of the 2D/3D button at the top that will now hide ALL cockpit info panels and

details for those who like less clutter on the screen.Click the same button to bring them all back again.

So now you all have 3 viewing options; Left panel Only, All Panels, and None of the Panels!

-Reverted back to stock buttons for all UI's for those who do not want my Blu Button theme included in their

mods.

-Reverted back to stock 2D/3D arrows instead of my Hummer H3(for obvious reasons) ;)

Here is the link to the new version...

http://rapidshare.com/files/245428377/PUFF_NO_BB.zip

you're the man!

just one little wish? can you make touching the infopanel on the left going to the (new)route menu, this is easier then going thru menu/route/etc

Great Work! Looks really good.

Is the trip meter something that people need to extend and add a button for - or is it something that already can be accessed via the modification?

Thanks again - I really enjoy this navigation layout.

~Ben

AFAIK it all ready, the link for it is in the navi settings