AVIC411.com

iPhone 3G with 3.0 OS

Unfortunately I still can't get the phone book to work. I just played with it for over a hour. You can play movies on your phone and listen to the audio via bluetooth which is really nice. My wife can watch movies while I use the GPS now. Other than that nothing huge.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I paired my 3g with 3.0 os with no problem, but with bluetooth audio, it cuts out briefly once every 30 seconds or so, in a regular pattern. Way too distracting to use. Nobody else is complaining about this... so maybe there is some hope I can resolve it.

holy crap this is happening to me too, except it doesn't happen with every song.

Sometimes it plays fine, other times it skips constantly.

• 2 weeks later...
I paired my 3g with 3.0 os with no problem, but with bluetooth audio, it cuts out briefly once every 30 seconds or so, in a regular pattern. Way too distracting to use. Nobody else is complaining about this... so maybe there is some hope I can resolve it.

I had this problem..ended up being my iPhone not the D3. Went to the Apple store and complained and got a new iPhone and now the bluetooth audio works flawless.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not sure if I should post here, or in another thread. I tried searching, and this is where I ended up.

I have a D3, and it has worked fine with a 3rd generation Nano. I am now trying to get it to work with a 3GS with 3.0.1 firmware. I plug it in and I get the "this device cannot be charged . . . " - which is fine and understandable.

But what I don't understand is that the D3 shows that it is playing music (the time counter is advancing on songs, etc.) but no music is coming out.

I too am looking at buying the Scosche passPORT, but I have seen another device mentioned on these boards (cannot find it right now) and I am not sure if one has an advantage over the other or if either of them will clear up my issue.

The iphone works spectacularly in all other applications.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

I am not sure if I should post here, or in another thread. I tried searching, and this is where I ended up.

I have a D3, and it has worked fine with a 3rd generation Nano. I am now trying to get it to work with a 3GS with 3.0.1 firmware. I plug it in and I get the "this device cannot be charged . . . " - which is fine and understandable.

But what I don't understand is that the D3 shows that it is playing music (the time counter is advancing on songs, etc.) but no music is coming out.

I too am looking at buying the Scosche passPORT, but I have seen another device mentioned on these boards (cannot find it right now) and I am not sure if one has an advantage over the other or if either of them will clear up my issue.

The iphone works spectacularly in all other applications.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

My Iphone 3GS works fine when I plug it in the D3 without any adapter. It ask me if I want to turn on airplane mode and I always say no. But I just mostly use the bluetooth audio connection.