AVIC411.com

3.0 Map/Firmware update released

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At $70 bucks I am in, but I am not ready for anymore disappointment with Pioneer, after my D3 and now the F700BT, I am ready to try something different, they are 90% there, but it seems they dont like to finish their products before they sell them. avic411 has helped a lot but really they are selling unfinished products, and now we have to pay for bugfixes, I know the maps are included, but I just need the bug fixes. at 130$ I think I will just save my money and buy something else.

Now that we know we have to buy this, where are we supposed to get it? It does not seem like Pioneer has it available directly through them so are we going to have to get it via dealer networks? I think someone needs to get a hold of this and find out what kind or room we have with modding and what exactly has gotten better. It would suck if testmode, ie mods, are no more with 3.0

if its 70 bucks ... and if its good meaning not lagging like a bitch the whole time. Im in.

if it still lags like a bitch ... sorry pioneer. Im going to buy another unit.

Sometimes money is not an issue, its the "does it worth it" that matters.