AVIC411.com

skip warning and nag for AVIC F900BT 4.001000 update

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I live in Europe and i have a F910BT since 2009. I have used the testmode v2.3 and it worked well. Then i copied commonlib.dll from the AVIC_F900v322nowarn.rar and this works perfectly. I also put in the compass mod and also a succes. Thanx for that all.

Now i want to figure out the speed warning system. I have te speed camera function installed and its working, but i only want to have the warning when i am driving too fast. Now the F910BT always gives a warning, no matter the speed i drive. Is there any solution to this?

Regards, Chris.

Can someone please confirm which file is the correct one to download! There are multiple links on the first page

I unrar the AVIC_F900 v322 nowarn.rar file and replace existing files in the APL folder without issue, everything is working fine.

Latest update is:

upd 15.12.2009 update for 3.020200 version, UC or EW.

AVIC_F900 v322 nowarn.rar

(292.66 KiB) Downloaded 704 times

As I said couple of posts up ...

I unrar the AVIC_F900 v322 nowarn.rar file and replace existing files in the APL folder without issue, everything is working fine.

Latest update is:

upd 15.12.2009 update for 3.020200 version, UC or EW.

AVIC_F900 v322 nowarn.rar

(292.66 KiB) Downloaded 704 times

I downloaded and installed this on my F700 yesterday. So far I am enjoying it. I have noticed two issues though -

Sometimes when the map screen loads, it is a static screen i.e. it does not move when I drive the car. When I press the Map button, the map screen becomes normal but sometimes I can't even press the map button (see below)

The second issue it that sometimes after booting up, the nav unit becomes unresponsive for a while (about 3-4 minutes)

I'll give an update in a few days - maybe it is just a temporary issue.

I downloaded and installed this on my F700 yesterday. So far I am enjoying it. I have noticed two issues though -

Sometimes when the map screen loads, it is a static screen i.e. it does not move when I drive the car. When I press the Map button, the map screen becomes normal but sometimes I can't even press the map button (see below)

The second issue it that sometimes after booting up, the nav unit becomes unresponsive for a while (about 3-4 minutes)

I have already noticed your first issue, but couldn't relate it to the hack though ...

Never the second one though.

I haven't seen either of these issues in last couple of days. I installed couple of mods after this issue and one of them might have fixed the problem.

I am very happy with the Nag Screen gone

I tried it out this morning, looks like it works fine so far. I played with the debug screen, that is what I have been looking for, THANKS!

Does anyone know if the "Caution: Screen image may be reversed" can be removed when viewing rear camera? I imagine, the text can just be replaced with spaces once found.

I just found out more details about this issue when I am driving in tight streets around my house: sometime there is a target cross on the map screen right after booted up, like the one that you press the map screen but without the cursor popup menu. If you move your car right after starting it, you might get very far and out of the last screen with the target cross, but you car is moving around the street but out of the last static screen. That is why when you press the MAP button, it does resume normal display. I notice that this morning because after moving a while around the cross, I still see my location but not centered in the map.

I think that this should be caused by this Nag Msg hack.