AVIC411.com

skip warning and nag for AVIC F900BT 4.001000 update

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is NO WARNING pack

Unpack it into APL directory on your F900 with 3.01 software and you never seen any warning messages (expect while the system is startup)

http://rapidshare.com/files/265125458/N ... 1.zip.html

+ mirror

http://rapidshare.de/files/48064527/NO_ ... 1.zip.html

Be happy )))

your first link has run out of downloads and the file in the second link does not work.

Here is NO WARNING pack

Unpack it into APL directory on your F900 with 3.01 software and you never seen any warning messages (expect while the system is startup)

http://rapidshare.com/files/265125458/N ... 1.zip.html

+ mirror

http://rapidshare.de/files/48064527/NO_ ... 1.zip.html

Be happy )))

Sooooo, is this supposed to remove the warning message that appears when you start up the unit which was on the map screen before it was turned off?

I put the three file in my APL folder. No Nag screens but it automaticaly puts me to the AV screen and it seems like it takes a really long time to load. Am I missing something?

Hopefully you made copies of the originals so you could put them back in and see if it changes the speed.

Worth a try,

Bud

I put the three file in my APL folder. No Nag screens but it automaticaly puts me to the AV screen and it seems like it takes a really long time to load. Am I missing something?

It's true, only if tou have usb flash drive connected to usb port with size more than 16 gigs (with full of music). I have SD card (16 gigs) and usb flash (32 gigs) and i see the difference in time of load...

By the way, I have sony wire remote control connected to my device and if I switch between sources using remote control (when the device is in navi screen) it takes more longer time than if I do it from the touch screen. Sometimes it's freeze for a long time...

Ok, so I tested this new CommonLib.dll on my unit...

On the first bootup I immediately realized what user bryvale was talking about. If the unit is left on the navigation screen and shut off, on bootup you will not get the nag screen but instead the unit will boot into the AV source screen which was last playing. So technically you do not get a nag screen, but you also do not get the navigation screen. This doesn't save me any button presses because now I must press the Map button to get to the map instead of pressing the Ok button on the navigation warning screen.

After restarting the unit, I also noticed that the unit became unstable. The unit becamse very confused going to a black screen, then going to some settings screen. When I finally got to the map screen it was in night mode (it's daytime when I did this all) and wouldn't change to day, then when I pressed on the map screen it too me to the AV source screen which was currently playing.

This new CommonLib.dll file is very unstable and does not produce the desired outcome, which is removing the navi warning screen on startup when the unit was left on the navigation screen at shutdown.

upd 14.08.2009 update for 3.010100 version, UC or EW.

update from 13.07.2009 with power-up fix also, but at this moment, only for testing[attachment=0]avic_x910_v301_no_warning1-02sec.rar[/attachment]

sorry, but at this moment, olly for testing. becouse i only used two times.