AVIC411.com

skip warning and nag for AVIC F900BT 4.001000 update

upd 14.08.2009 update for 3.010100 version, UC or EW.

update from 13.07.2009 with power-up fix also, but at this moment, only for testing[attachment=0]avic_x910_v301_no_warning1-02sec.rar[/attachment]

sorry, but at this moment, olly for testing. becouse i only used two times.

Thanks carver, hope yours is stable unlike the other guys files.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

upd 14.08.2009 update for 3.010100 version, UC or EW.

update from 13.07.2009 with power-up fix also, but at this moment, only for testing[attachment=0]avic_x910_v301_no_warning1-02sec.rar[/attachment]

sorry, but at this moment, olly for testing. becouse i only used two times.

works great carver. you 'da man.

Carver:

I've been testing the new software since you uploaded it and I have run into a small problem. I notice that when on the map screen, the Menu, Map and Joystick (Up/Down/Left/Right) are all inoperable. I am unable to control the music unless on the AV source screen and I am unable to go to the main menu screen at all.

That probably wont be enough for me to switch out the files yet because I love not having the warning messages.

Carver:

I've been testing the new software since you uploaded it and I have run into a small problem. I notice that when on the map screen, the Menu, Map and Joystick (Up/Down/Left/Right) are all inoperable. I am unable to control the music unless on the AV source screen and I am unable to go to the main menu screen at all.

That probably wont be enough for me to switch out the files yet because I love not having the warning messages.

Do you have any other mods done? What exact model/version/region unit do you have?

Mine work great (left/right doing audio controls and up/down for zooming) when I'm on the map screen.

Do you have any map modifications done?

Thanks,

Ben

Ok, after a little more testing.....

When the unit boots onto the map screen, the Menu, Map and Joystick (Up/Down/Left/Right) are all inoperable. When I go to the AV source screen the Menu and Map buttons are still inoperable but the Left/Right buttons work, so I am able to change songs.

When the unit boots onto the AV source screen, all buttons function normally. If I go to the map screen all buttons still function normally. Even when I switch back and forth between the main menu, AV source screen and map screen, all buttons retain functionality.

So the problem seems to be only when the unit boots directly onto the map screen.

So does the elimination of the nag screen work or not work 100% yet? This thread is confusing. :)

It does just don't use the other guys files. Use Carver's files. Don't know what Pwnin O'brien is talking about as I have IDT's mod on the X series 3.01 update and I have full functionality.

Don't know what Pwnin O'brien is talking about as I have IDT's mod on the X series 3.01 update and I have full functionality.

touche, are you using carvers latest release? Have you replaced both your CommonLib.dll and MainMenu.exe? I don't really have many mods on my unit and the ones I do only deal with the DATA.zip files, I don't understand why I wouldn't have 100% functionality.

Ok, after a little more testing.....

When the unit boots onto the map screen, the Menu, Map and Joystick (Up/Down/Left/Right) are all inoperable. When I go to the AV source screen the Menu and Map buttons are still inoperable but the Left/Right buttons work, so I am able to change songs.

When the unit boots onto the AV source screen, all buttons function normally. If I go to the map screen all buttons still function normally. Even when I switch back and forth between the main menu, AV source screen and map screen, all buttons retain functionality.

So the problem seems to be only when the unit boots directly onto the map screen.

I have the same problem you have Pwnin O'brien......I have the 6_mod_combine hack on mine...

Don't know what Pwnin O'brien is talking about as I have IDT's mod on the X series 3.01 update and I have full functionality.

touche, are you using carvers latest release? Have you replaced both your CommonLib.dll and MainMenu.exe? I don't really have many mods on my unit and the ones I do only deal with the DATA.zip files, I don't understand why I wouldn't have 100% functionality.

I take what I said back. I spoke too soon. On my way to six flags today the unit locked up on the map and was acting funny. I had no way to get to the AV part as the small button on the bottom right disappeared and the menu button no longer worked. I reset the unit and then it was working fine. I will have to try using it some more to say for sure that I have no problems. Sorry to doubt you and discount your problems.