AVIC411.com

wondering if i have installed sirius w/ avic f90bt correctly

i installed an avic f90bt last week along with Pioneer SIRIUS Connect Interface CD-SB10 with SIRIUS Connect Vehicle Tuner SCC1... to connect the pioneer sirius interface, i spliced into the radios power and ground and connected them. is that ok? because after about a week of driving with it, the car left me stranded yesterday... first the abs light came on, the radio was turning on and off, and the car didnt have much power. so i pulled over, shut the car off, disconnected the sirius power wire and tried to restart it and it wouldn't start. after about half an hour it started up like normal and i drove it home.

now is it possible that this happened because of the way i hooked up the sirius to the head units power? or does it sound like the alternators going, and its just coincidence. i have a 2003 mustang cobra, the only thing that's been changed is the radio with the sirius. thanks for any input.