AVIC411.com

Avic-X910bt bypass confimed working

Long time lurker, i am glad i can contribute back to avic411 with the following info.

Doing a install today in a 08 Toyota Tundra with a avic-x910bt.

The bypass for video is the same thing as the bypass for the AVIC-F900bt. same pin swap, same grounding of the parking brake. i did a 10 mile loop with speeds up to 60 MPH and video stayed playing.

I did not connect the speed pulse.

I did ground the green wire.

i did swap the yellow black to the same empty pin location as the AVIC-F900bt.

If anyone else can confirm this method to work please please chime in. I would hate to pass along bad info!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hardwire bypass worked for me as per previos thread, THANKS MUCH ! Anybody know what would happen with speed pulse wire connected? Would like to have better navigation if it does not effect video, or maybe would insert switch on speed sensor??? Thanks again for info!

bri

Hardwire bypass worked for me as per previos thread, THANKS MUCH ! Anybody know what would happen with speed pulse wire connected? Would like to have better navigation if it does not effect video, or maybe would insert switch on speed sensor??? Thanks again for info!

bri

Speedsensor has absolutely nothing to do with the bypass.... Hook it up, it's there for a reason (you also payed for it) :wink: !