AVIC411.com

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://avic411.com/index.php?showtopic=24113   There is a really indepth walkthrough there, thats what sorted mine.   Hope that helps.   Will

Update: I thought I was good, but something is still f'd up. Everything works most of the time, but I'm not sure what happened during the file copy or update because when I press HISTORY under naviga

just tried the links again and none of them work...

I have a f90bt thats been dead for about 4 months can someone please help... it is frozen on the blue splash screen when I put a CD in it plays but can not use any functions because the unit is stuck on the splash screen. I have spent days and hours reading and searching please help

• 2 weeks later...

I followed al the steps but just can't get to the service screen.

I have formated SD cards and have the wince files

I too made the testmode SD card.

This set seems problematic. Anyone out there can help?

Do I depress all the buttons before turing on? Or turn it on and depress all the buttons? It just freeze with blue screen on the wince options but just wont proceed.

I will do anything for those files bro, I have been trying to find them for around 5months now just to attempt fix my frozen screen. I'll gladly give email if files work I'll paypal you money...

And no u press everything all together hear a pop then release either the reset then the othe three(pretty sure) or vis verse the three buttons then the reset.. You will get a blue screen where u put the service code in and it will bring u to the service option.. I'm not just what it is I always just search it before trying... I can't do anything with out the wince files... And the back ups I beg u have a heart and share hating pioneer..

I am also having issues with mine, with the using stuck in a constant reboot loop.

The turbotunes.com option seems good, but I would rather not have to ship my radio internationally and be without it for a long amount of time, and honestly would much rather not have to pay 120$.

So if nayone has these files, I would also be very thank-full.

• 5 months later...

I tried using a 2.0 backup but it didn't work... so I did it again but this time I was able to get it working by copying the 3.0 backup files instead which upgraded me at the same time! Woot! Going to try to upgrade to 4.0.... but what does 4.0 provide since it doesn't come with maps?

2nd question is, since it doesn't come with maps, I should be able to copy the maps folder from the 3.0 to the 4.0 and load that right? Thoughts? Thx! My AVIC Boots up so much faster now too.... I'm currently uploading the files to my web server so I will mirror these files for everyone to share since BT is unreliable most of the time. Thanks!

If you live on east cost of US you will be all set. If you live in west coast may need some PIOs. You can go into APL2 igo content PIOs and Map files and see what's in there.

Yes you can copy 3.0 maps but would defeat purpous of update as its primarily maps.

If you live on east cost of US you will be all set. If you live in west coast may need some PIOs. You can go into APL2 igo content PIOs and Map files and see what's in there.

Yes you can copy 3.0 maps but would defeat purpous of update as its primarily maps.

So why doesn't 4.0 come with the updated maps for USA? It doesn't make any sense. Can someone please post a complete copy of 4.0? Thanks!