AVIC411.com

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://avic411.com/index.php?showtopic=24113   There is a really indepth walkthrough there, thats what sorted mine.   Hope that helps.   Will

Update: I thought I was good, but something is still f'd up. Everything works most of the time, but I'm not sure what happened during the file copy or update because when I press HISTORY under naviga

• 2 months later...

whats up guys i been reading the forum for a while now and i think my issue is very far fetched!!!!

when i turn on my unit i have no screen action but the lights around the volume knob comes on

and thats it!!! im able to get into the service screen for the wince update but all im getting is

a message that says progress read 100% and thats it...so i try to do the test mode and i get nothing!

any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So I found this thread after my F90BT took a shit on me and was frustrated to find that all the original links were pretty much dead, and that the last couple pages of this thread were people asking for help only to receive no response.  Lucky for me I found a fella on ebay that for a low $30 will send you a sweet little SD card that will fix your problem and upgrade you to an X910BT.  Not only is my unit fixed, but it runs better than ever! I have new maps, which pioneer said if couldn't get me, and combined with a high speed SD card, the improved touch screen software runs as fast as you could want!

His ebay store is here:

http://myworld.ebay.com/kofat?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

good luck to everyone! and fuck Pioneer!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have an 700bt and I have did a lot of research to get it working but still no luck. I downloaded the avic problem fix files I also put the wince files on an sd card. It reads them at 100% then does nothing can anyone help me plz.  Thanks :mrgreen:. Stuck at blue screen 100% read progress.

Having the exact same problem also did the same thing with Avic problem fix files! cant seem to find answers after several google and searching avic411! dont want to pay $230.00 to Pioneer so they can do the same thing!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...