AVIC411.com

Selling Discs 60mp and original 40mt

I tried everything and still can't get my avic n1 to work properly. I'm thinking it's shorted out or something. The deck opens and the screen pops out but shuts off right away and won't turn on. I've stressed to much over this and my truck is all apart so I'm selling it all. I thought I'd give those of you on the board first dibs on the discs and if you want the brain, deck, xm tuner email me. The discs work perfectly (60md) Backup copies and I have the original 40mt discs. This also gives me an excuss to sell the truck and get a new one. I didn't want to part with my system, but now that it doesn't work, trade in. Anyway I appreciate all the help on this forum. I just don't know what else to do. I'll post the stuff on ebay today, but let me know if you want any of it, make me an offer. I have an idea of what the pieces go for. The discs, I just want what I paid for them, $28. Mattmedic1@cox.net
  • 2 weeks later...