AVIC411.com

Stolen Z2: Southcenter Mall Tukwila, WA

Cocksuckers took it in broad daylight from the mall parking lot Sunday afternoon. Punched the drivers side door lock and pulled the dash apart to get it out. AVIC-Z2, SN is GG PG 018501 UC. If you're in the Seattle area and see it in a pawn shop you don't want it. Police have the serial number. I've got insurance so I'll get my stuff back but still sucks. Only good news is that I should have my estimate in hand about the time the new 110BT hits the market. Local dealer expects them in the warehouse on the 13th.

If you took my stuff I hope you get screwed in the butt by a camel with a bad case of clap and crabs! :twisted:

Mike

• 8 months later...

Saw a story in the newspaper last week about a pair that were busted breaking into cars in the area that mine was broken into. It caught my eye because they had apparently been quite successful targeting Ford F-150's by popping the door lock. Gee, that sounds familiar. I contacted the police to offer up my model and serial number but no luck. Still, if these are the guys that did it I hope they're taking a cock up the ass in their cell right now. I hope I don't sound too bitter.

Mike

yeah sorry to hear that, i had my f700 stolen a little while ago, they just took out my whole window. didn't break because i had tint. but i just recently got a the z110t, got about 6 screws, pretty thick cable running all throughout it and mounted with bolts. and have a decent alarm with a proximity sensor so it'll go off if someone is in my ride. if they try and get it, ill be coming out with a batt. im going to free the beast on someones head. But at least you'll probably get the upgraded model :)