AVIC411.com

Solved the FormatMBR /SDMLC and MapDBinfo Error 0X0000 (Also the Major Fix)

You should find what you need and more just here: http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/BAyG_X5F/pioneer-avic.html?&

I was looking for this file too and went to your link, but which files are required for which device? These are the ones pulled from the four archives on 4shared.com...

- SDMLC_NN746_RE_sn0006a7.img

- SDMLC_NN746_RE_sn001481.img

- SDMLC_NN746_EW_sn00aa0f.img

- SDMLC_NN746_RE_sn00aa0f.img

- SDMLC_NN746_UC_sn00aa0f.img (I'm assuming this one is for US/Canada devices)

- SDMLC_NN749_EW_sn000617.img

- SDMLC_NN749_RW_sn000617.img

- SDMLC_NN749_UC_sn000617.img (I'm assuming this one is for US/Canada devices)

I don't want to just start trying these with the shot-gun approach... I've been doing too much of that recently with very little success! ;)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was looking for this file too and went to your link, but which files are required for which device? These are the ones pulled from the four archives on 4shared.com...

- SDMLC_NN746_RE_sn0006a7.img

- SDMLC_NN746_RE_sn001481.img

- SDMLC_NN746_EW_sn00aa0f.img

- SDMLC_NN746_RE_sn00aa0f.img

- SDMLC_NN746_UC_sn00aa0f.img (I'm assuming this one is for US/Canada devices)

- SDMLC_NN749_EW_sn000617.img

- SDMLC_NN749_RW_sn000617.img

- SDMLC_NN749_UC_sn000617.img (I'm assuming this one is for US/Canada devices)

I don't want to just start trying these with the shot-gun approach... I've been doing too much of that recently with very little success! ;)

Try this thread: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/25152-list-of-device-types-in-systxt/

:-)

• 1 month later...

im tryin to figure out what to do.. my f700bt will play music from my ipod and cds, but when it boots it shows the splash screen, THEN goes black i can still change songs and what not but i cant acess the menus or anything.. my gf used my truck a few weeks ago and she said some ezrider error came up she pressed map and it worked ok.. after she got back i checked it out and its been doing the black screen ever since.. a few times i could hit menu and it would work fine.. but as of late the screen just stays black.. any ideas?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had the infamous loop/cycling problem and like yourself was determined to fix it myself after speaking to Pioneer Tech Support. They suggested I ship my F700-BT off to CA for 6 months and pay them $200+ so they could do a 30 minute reprogram. I was surprised by Pioneer's incompetence and uselessness. Your step-by-step instructions fixed my problem in 25 minutes and taught me a lot about how the Windows CE system works. Which I used to shut off the nagging Warning screens and ability to watch video going down the road as long as I stay under 128mph that is. Great compilation of information. Kuddos man! :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

After ALOT of trial and error and advise on this thread and forum my f900bt is working.Still a few bugs I need help with though.I can not adjust the volume and The HU will not recognise my Ipod even thoough AV1 setting is set to I pod.This may be because I could not get a CD-IU230V cable locally so I bought a Scosche sneek peek composite AV cable.see here http://www.scosche.c...ch/product/1622 I assume this may be my Ipod concern.Has anyone used this cable with any success?As far as the files that got me this far I used the most up to date Testmode v2.3,wrote the SDMLC file,A backup file for a F90BT.( bought the unit bricked and this was the only backup I could find),and finally updated the firmware to 2.00600 from Pioneers website as well as the bluetooth V3.3 also from Pioneer.Major thanks and props to everyone for much needed info on this site.So can someone tell me how to get my volume restored? So close and I really like what I have seen with this unit so far.(being the HU I took out was an N3)Thanks in advance

OK,so I got a Pioneer cable for the IPOD and the deck still doesnt recognise it and it wont charge the ipod.System says the firmware version is 2.00600,yet it will not let me update to version 2.00800.Can someone please give me some direction on what to try next?Could it be that I used a backup file for a F90BT?I dont see any posts that would indicate that the volume or ipod issue could be hardware related.Also could the parking brake bypass be related whatsoever to my symptoms?The mute wire was relocated between the two black wires on the AV harness and then connected to the parking brake wire and the to the ground wire and to chassis ground

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I tries to update firmware to my avic f320bt called CNSD_130FM firmupdate, i extracted winceimg.bin and winceimg.cks to the root of my sdcard (formatted in fat 32) , asked me to update an it restarted said updating image...and gave me this massage: "Open OS CKS file failure/ Please cold boot or retry".I's a wrong winceimg image? What does it mean COLD BOOT? pls help, i just want to restored my device back.Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Somehow something went horribly wrong with my F500BT. This thread, many days of trial and error, and a backup I found online are the reason I am up and running again.

Only problem is that the backup I downloaded isn't in English. I'm going to try to combine my backup, that was somehow corrupted, with the downloaded one to see if I can get it back to English! lol

At least it works again. :mrgreen: Having no music in your car really sucks! :shock: