AVIC411.com

Solved the FormatMBR /SDMLC and MapDBinfo Error 0X0000 (Also the Major Fix)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad people are still finding this helpful, I remember how mad I was that I bought a completely bricked unit and for 3 weeks struggled to fix it with help of people on here.

Thanks to Kemparton for adding the shared link in the bottom of page 3 for whatever reason the one in my post is broken. I think its because its pre the forum switching over to new server.

Hello, I have the same black screen issue for my AVIC F700BT that previous posts have pointed to this string about. I am able to get to the service screen by going through the steps listed. The hang up I have is getting the necessary files to upload. At the following link,

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/BAyG_X5F/pioneer-avic.html?&

it does not have the sdmlc_nn746_us file and in step 3a it looks like I need two files, what is the second.

Also I don't know how to get a "copy of MY Flash Drive" When I serach on that, i comes up blank.

Thanks for any help you can give.

I cant download the sdmlc file since I dont have creditcard or paypal. (4shared is paid site now)

Can someone please help me with this file?

Also like barf7x, dont know how to get "copy of my flashdrive".

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

(a desperate 900 BT owner)

hi guys i realy nead HELP

i have followed the procedure and now my F900bt EU doesent start, i have tried to enter in the blue menu bat it doesent give me the time to do anything it just restarts every 30 seconds. I just don't now what else to do

sorry for my bad english

hi guys i realy nead HELP

i have followed the procedure and now my F900bt EU doesent start, i have tried to enter in the blue menu bat it doesent give me the time to do anything it just restarts every 30 seconds. I just don't now what else to do

sorry for my bad english

same issue here

I cant download the sdmlc file since I dont have creditcard or paypal. (4shared is paid site now)

Can someone please help me with this file?

Also like barf7x, dont know how to get "copy of my flashdrive".

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

(a desperate 900 BT owner)

you need to create an account its only paid if downloading at higher speeds and lots of files. you have to wait 20 secs to doownload a free one. the file you want is the 3rd sdmlc one that doesnt say re it contains 3 sdmlc files

RE=rus

EW=eu

UC=us/can

i am not positive as these are not my files. for whatever reason i cant find my copies and had to download off carvers server 4shared account. i believe these are the correct files though for each region.

download and use 7zip for zipping and opening avic files this is US only

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all

and a big thank you for this tutorial, thanks to you my F900BT is risen

He had been dead for several months a big thank you

I still have some small problems, and before opening a topic I post here

1 - in the AV menu I only "SD and USB" I have not FM radio, not cd drive, nothing

2 - in settings I do not have the menu that allows me to change the button illumination

everything else is functional

- I have only one backup F700BT

- I can not install "NN746UC_DSK1_WO_MAP_RealSpeak.img"

by diskRW

I am French sorry for google translation

Thanks

sorry i' have edited

no not FM/AM, not CD player, (button eject not working but working in testmode), not player dvd/divx, in the menu "av source" i have only sd and usb

and in settings/system settings i'have not menu for change color for the buttons

thanks for you help

Can you use the navi side? for example maps? It sounds like you havent really completed the process.

You have an EU version of the avic correct? the .img file you are trying to load is a UC version, which is for US and Canada which wont work for your model. You need an EW SDMLC file image i believe. I will try and get a new torrent file with all the pieces you will need for this later today (it will probably be tomorrow morning for you in Europe).

hi,

i have tested :

- SDMLC_NN749_UC_sn000617.img

- NN746UC_SDMLC_0_108009984.img

- SDMLC_NN749_EW_sn000617.img

all not working for FM/CD DVD/button eject/ and menu color buttons

gps igo 8.3 work all version :? BT and phone work too

the back up of myflashdisk is a f700bt (friend french) but i have a avic f900bt,

thanks and sorry for my bad english, i not use google translate :eek: