AVIC411.com

Solved the FormatMBR /SDMLC and MapDBinfo Error 0X0000 (Also the Major Fix)

thanks to all for imformation

i have a f900bt. was all good and now isnt !!!

have tried this fix a couple of times and now i know my way around the unit etc i realise that i have the wrong files

im in uk and these are the files that i think are wrong

NN746UC_SDMLC_0_108009984.IMG

ive used LPUE080 from pioneer website (think thats ok) also took winCE files from there

ive used http://webdesignsfor...lash%20Disk.rar the euro back up for the disc image

ive even got to update to 4.00 but unit just hangs on pioneer screen

ive tried updating maps from here http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35351-european-2012-q1-teleatlastomtom-maps-complete-guide/ (europe maps)

so my (begging) question is what sdmlc file do i use for uk and where do i get it please ?

any help much appreciated

thank you.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all back up and running !!!!

if you are like me and have the following

IN THE UK avic f900bt thats hanging / rebooting then follow this

http://avic411.com/i...o-files-needed/

a big thank you to tail24 and whirlwind !!!!!

everything you need is there

i tried this http://avic411.com/i...complete-guide/

but it put me back to square 1 !!!! so i reinstalled from whirlwinds / tail24 tutorial and im back

it leaves you on firmware 3.00 and maps 2.00

once again big thanks to everyone who has spent time to help on here

Hey guys, I'm new here,

I've been reading a lot in this forum to solve my problem in my avic 9110bt EU unit and I think I understand enough now to do that, basically I'm just trying to restore it after a pioneer update that just gone wrong with the horrible red screen popping up with errors, so I'm gonna install something fresh and maybe even some mods.

Problem just is the stupid fact that as an asshole I made the newbie mistake of not backing up my files, and I haven't been able to find EURO unit's backup files, and with the American ones system keeps rebooting with that awful message: "system starting up, please wait" all the time, and I still don't have the knowledge turn that around, but from what I understand with backup files from an euro unit I would manage to revive my avic.

So, can anyone help me with that and somehow give me a backup of a EU unit? I would appreciated it a lot as I'm really tired of spending hours in the car trying to solve my mess and going nowhere, plus I'm a driver and work with my car, and the long hours without music suck like hell. :(

Please help me!

Thanks a lot

• 4 weeks later...

After ALOT of trial and error and advise on this thread and forum my f900bt is working.Still a few bugs I need help with though.I can not adjust the volume and The HU will not recognise my Ipod even thoough AV1 setting is set to I pod.This may be because I could not get a CD-IU230V cable locally so I bought a Scosche sneek peek composite AV cable.see here http://www.scosche.c...ch/product/1622 I assume this may be my Ipod concern.Has anyone used this cable with any success?As far as the files that got me this far I used the most up to date Testmode v2.3,wrote the SDMLC file,A backup file for a F90BT.( bought the unit bricked and this was the only backup I could find),and finally updated the firmware to 2.00600 from Pioneers website as well as the bluetooth V3.3 also from Pioneer.Major thanks and props to everyone for much needed info on this site.So can someone tell me how to get my volume restored? So close and I really like what I have seen with this unit so far.(being the HU I took out was an N3)Thanks in advance

i also ran into this problem with the volume it will not raise or lower everything else works fine any ideas?

TAIL24 plz email me if u have any ideas on how to fix this a text or call would be great 859 319 7866 or nathan whitaker886@hotmail.com thanks for all the help

so I've reflashed the using the Win ce file many times, with the last being 2.0, but I keep getting the same black screen followed by the lights going out system, still stay running but nothing I put on the sd card will load. I have tried firmware updates, test mode file, but still get the same results I started with. Lights come on, no splash screen, then the lights go on, fan stays running.

I can enter service mode, but that's it.

Can anyone help me out, TIA :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to point some people to what helped ME after my US f90bt took a crash. First I had the 5 minute reboot and tried every single fix I could find. My unit would boot to the pioneer screen and hang no matter what update I did after trying to fix it.

I used these insructions and i had to use the 3.0 update with those maps. It was the only fix to my solution. I spent probably 5 hours researching and 10 hours of updating my unit with every fix listed.

Hope this can help someone in the future from a headache. A FRESH install may not be the answer to get your unit back up and running.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so I got winCE working properly, and put my backup flashdisk back on. Progress! It goes to the main menu, but stops on system startup, then after a few moments, resets. I read something else on here before about that, but i can't seem to find it again, but I'm continuing the search

I'm having the same issue and I can't seem to fix the issue. Pretty frustrating to say the least. I'm at the point where I'm ready to remove the system and just go with something else. This will be the last pioneer item I ever purchase.

Hello,

I have the F710BT in the European version, and now I think I tried everything.

TESTMODE does not work.

SD card:

testmode

WINCEIMG.BIN

WINCEIMG.CKS

I tried the: avic_f900_wince_v32_with_explorer.rar,

installed avic_f900_wince_v32_with_explorer, WinCE is displayed but can not enter into any option, after a few seconds off

at several times WinCE is displayed incorrectly, after a few seconds off:

if anyone has met with something like that? please help

• 2 months later...

hi guys...

so i have al the files from the 8gb download,

I only have one problem. when I start the wince format , the progress freezes at WritingImage 5% ...

have tried lots of wince files , always the same results...

any suggestions ?

• 1 month later...

While trying to figure something out, I had the SUPER DUMB IDEA TO PRESS FORMATMBR ... your thread got me back up and running. Though I needed to also load the Disk1 image, this helped me get on the right track with DiskRW.

THANKS a lot!

Frisco,

I too performed the SUPER DUMB IDEA TO PRESS FORMATMBR move. What exactly did you do to resolve this? What's disc image 1?