AVIC411.com

Guys,

does anyone have CMH 6.6.09 mod and would like to share with me?

Yes i know some one has uploaded the CMH mode in "ok I got the CMH "unzip to sd card" file ... BUT..." post but that seems old and does not do anything in 2.006 update!!!

CMH mode suppose to run itself and do all the things for us but the above does not do anything.... YES i used testmode 2.3 and i can get into the winCE mode!!

any help is appreciated!!!

and i had 2008.04 maps which is not enable any more and YES lic file is there... what am i missing!!!

Thanks guys!!

and i had 2008.04 maps which is not enable any more and YES lic file is there... what am i missing!!!

Thanks guys!!

Not sure on the update you installed, but on 2.0 it had ezrider.exe as part of the update. Once the hacked ezrider was installed the maps worked.

Ok...

now after updating new ezrider.exe and manually updating some CMH mode i think i could manage to screw my unit successfully.... now it does show me new screen from CMH mod, it does play songs but as soon as i go to map it shows a warning screen with ok button as usual but does nothing after a while it will restart by itself!!!!

i tried to clean userdata\igo\save\ folder but no luck.......

i remember reading something about this kinda issue... but not finding anything now when i need anyways... if you guys have any idea what is going on in my unit plz advice!!

Thanks

sorry I can help you, but that mod was made with the older 2.0,, why you upgraded to 200.7 (??)is beyond me... all it does is stop you from being able to mod, and nothing else important, when I do upgrade it will be to 3.0,

if you screwed up your avic with that file cause you tried to do it any other way then the way it was designed to, then I have no idea what to say..... sorry and good luck,

sorry I can help you, but that mod was made with the older 2.0,, why you upgraded to 200.7 (??)is beyond me... all it does is stop you from being able to mod, and nothing else important, when I do upgrade it will be to 3.0,

if you screwed up your avic with that file cause you tried to do it any other way then the way it was designed to, then I have no idea what to say..... sorry and good luck,

you know what you were right!! as soon as i reverted back modified data.zip my unit started working but i lost all my mods :(..... any idea which version i should use to get similar to CMH's mods for my 2.006 update....

you know what you were right!! as soon as i reverted back modified data.zip my unit started working but i lost all my mods :(..... any idea which version i should use to get similar to CMH's mods for my 2.006 update....

You can still use cmh's mod after you loaded the update. Just use the new testmode file found on this forum. Also make sure you use the hacked ezrider and license files or you will lose your maps. Unless of course you want to wait until the 3.0 update....

The only reason I updated mine was because I was bored and needed something to mess with.

You can still use cmh's mod after you loaded the update. Just use the new testmode file found on this forum. Also make sure you use the hacked ezrider and license files or you will lose your maps. Unless of course you want to wait until the 3.0 update....

The only reason I updated mine was because I was bored and needed something to mess with.

but will it still be automatic?

like just open cmh's .rar, delete the testmode folder... then put the whole new testmode folder in its place???

but will it still be automatic?

like just open cmh's .rar, delete the testmode folder... then put the whole new testmode folder in its place???

I found that it was not automatic. I had to manually put the files where they belong, just like it was before he made it automatic. Hell, I even modified my samantha file to say "screw you,I am going this way" for recalculation.