AVIC411.com

2008.4 Maps are not working in 2.006 update!!

Guys,

my unit had 2008.4 maps it used to work fine until yesterday then i did update my unit with 2.006 update and thats it... now NO MAPS.... i went in thru 2.3 test mode and i can see the lic file is still in place.... what am i missing!!! my all mods are gone...

pls guys help!! :(

It's because the update replaced the ezrider.exe. As far as I know, no one has hacked the 2.006 ezrider, so I used the hacked 2.007 ezrider from the EU update. It's been working fine for me so far.

Great :D:D good to know the problem.... let me search the 2.007 ezrider.exe.... if anyone have it handy then pls post the link!

Ok...

now after updating new ezrider.exe and manually updating some CMH mode i think i could manage to screw my unit successfully.... now it does show me new screen from CMH mod, it does play songs but as soon as i go to map it shows a warning screen with ok button as usual but does nothing after a while it will restart by itself!!!!

i tried to clean userdata\igo\save\ folder but no luck.......

i remember reading something about this kinda issue... but not finding anything now when i need :lol: anyways... if you guys have any idea what is going on in my unit plz advice!!

Thanks