AVIC411.com

Have a look under the "Pioneer roadshow 2009" in this forum, but basically:

Slightly bigger screen, faster hardware with graphics accelerator, dual zone video, 4V pre-outs, route learning, etc.

I am interested in upgrading my Z3 to the new Z110BT. Does anyone know if the Z110 unit will directly plug into and existing wiring set up for the Z3? I would like to save money my not having to go to an installer to rewire everything. Also will it be compatible with the PAC SWI steering wheel adapter set up for the Z3.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

I am interested in upgrading my Z3 to the new Z110BT. Does anyone know if the Z110 unit will directly plug into and existing wiring set up for the Z3? I would like to save money my not having to go to an installer to rewire everything. Also will it be compatible with the PAC SWI steering wheel adapter set up for the Z3.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

No,they have different wiring and connectors ,but the PAC steering adapter should work .

Another question about the new Z110BT. Does it also have the internal gyroscope that the Z1-Z3s have? I believe it is a useful feature as it allows the unit to pick up and begin navigation duties faster.

The Kenwood dnx9140 does not have this and there are complaint on their board about "locating satellites and start up issues with their nav.