AVIC411.com

more MSN features on f90?

Yes, 3.0 adds some new MSN fuctions....BUT....Pioneer missed the boat again, in my opinion. I wish they would have added the traffic speeds and doppler maps. Instead, we'll have a useless stock report and a news feed that I will not use as I typically keep my eyes on the road rather than read.

i did see all the 3.0 posts but i wasn't sure if the msm stuff was part of the update. it also doesn't seem like we have figured that update out yet. another question... how are we going to our systems with all these mods. i don't really want to lose them. i have cmh's mods with supermans red theme intergrated in. and as you know cmh is gone. will we be able to just update certain parts, such as bluetooth and MSM? oh and i agree doppler would have been nice, and while they were at it they should have unlocked all the other MSM features.

i did see all the 3.0 posts but i wasn't sure if the msm stuff was part of the update. it also doesn't seem like we have figured that update out yet. another question... how are we going to our systems with all these mods. i don't really want to lose them. i have cmh's mods with supermans red theme intergrated in. and as you know cmh is gone. will we be able to just update certain parts, such as bluetooth and MSM? oh and i agree doppler would have been nice, and while they were at it they should have unlocked all the other MSM features.

I beleive after 3.0 all nav mods will be null and void due to the igo update from 8.0 to 8.3. I could be wrong and if i am someone will let me know. Probably some of the gui interface mods will be no good either because 3.0 is adding some new features and changing some of the interface. Guess we will find out when it gets here.