AVIC411.com

IPHONE 3.0 TVOUT APP ORB DOESN'T WORK

Has anyone has any success using the TVOUT or Screenspliter app for ORB on the AVIC-F90BT?

When I launch ORB i can see the app loading on the screen but the touch screen on the iPhone become completey inactive! I cant even choose anything on the orb menu.

It works with all other apps except orb :(

I thought I would get the ORB playing on the screen first the plug it in, but all that does it start the IPOD and then it automatically swithes to the iPod source.

ANYONE HELP!

• 2 weeks later...
This is the wrong forum for this

with that said

screensplr (however you spell it) works but works like crap at 2 frames per second

tvout from what i understand worked before the 3.0 update but now it seems to just show half the screen which makes it all but useless for orb.

thank you soooooooo much! ive been looking for days nonstop trying to find this app.. posted on 4 different iphone forums and nobody could answer it.

tv out works fine on 3.0 (2g iphone) if it is portrait is only the size of the iphone screen, but if you turn it landscape its full screen (at least on my avicz1)

:!::!::!::!::!:

I want to get it working myself but i do not really want to go back to pre3.0 software so i am hoping they get it fixed soon. Cydia type forums are where this type of thing should be discussed but there really isnt alot of threads about the 3rd party TV out programs for hacked iphones.

im running 3.0 and screensplitter works

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...