AVIC411.com

My iPod Classic doesn't work on my F700BT

I tried searching the fixes on here but no luck.

My Problem: just installed my F700BT (2.0 firmware), got the Apple composite cable hooked up, and it will not play my 80GB iPod classic 6th gen with the latest firmware 1.1.2.

It plays my iPhone 3G 16GB (firmware 3.0) and I get to control it from the HU, but it would STILL not play with my iPod Classic. I had it in my previous HU (AVIC D3) and it worked great! nothing was wrong until the F700BT.

Can anybody help me fix this issue? would updating to firmware 2.006 help? Thanks

interestingly enough, it works now. I have no idea what I did, i just left in plugged in to my computer for about an hour, plugged it into my car on the way to work...and it is functional!!! before that I turned AV1 OFF and AV2 to video, then took the keys out. Started up the HU again and switched AV1 to iPod and AV2 to OFF and restarted to HU. Basically randomly turning things on and off. thought i'd share my happy moment of the day.