AVIC411.com

Yes, that cable WILL work. I have that package and have hooked up that cable to my F900BT. The package includes a stepdown transformer that you can plug into your wall outlet and supply power via the USB plug (not very useful if you intend to install the cable in your car). You might get a better price if you can find a package that has the cable only.

edit - As I remember, the length of the wire for the USB plug is a lot shorter than the length of wire for the USB plug on the Pioneer cable (approximately half the length ??)

Unfortunately this is a composite cable, so it won't work with the RCA connections.

cwhip is incorrect, this is exactly the cable you need/want. However if you can find it without the wall adapter to save some $$ that would be ok too, but it's a very well built cable.

Unfortunately this is a composite cable, so it won't work with the RCA connections.

wow, way to help someone with the wrong answer

composite video (yellow plug) carries the video signal through one cable (the type of signal that pioneer uses)

component video(red, blue, green) carries the video signal seperated into three parts

RCA connector is a type of electrical connector that is commonly used in the audio/video market. The name "RCA" derives from the Radio Corporation of America, which introduced the design in the early 1940s