AVIC411.com

Anyone have AVIC-Z110BT? Crutchfield in stock! Amazon $1469!

Calm down... It's not like I didn't add any value to this thread... I posted a link where they were being sold (amazon) and you know how I found it... BECAUSE I SEARCHED THE INTERNET. I know it's frustrating when people ask questions you already know the answer to and i'm sorry that it is bothering you so much, but I searched this site and couldn't find anything. I looked at all the parked threads, etc..

Seriously, did you even look, use the search feature?

The owner of this site has one, posted several times on it, answered alot of questions and even posted youtube videos.

I didn't say you owned. I understand that whole game, tax purposes and all.

Still, it gets frusterating when people just sign up, and ask away without even looking, expecting others to do their research for them. This particular post was especially lame, since it all starts right on the front page of this site, when he claims he couldn't find any information on this site about it.

AVIC411 used to be a really cool site. Nowadays, 10 percent of the posts are usefull, and the others are just whiners, crybabies, and people with the inability to use the search feature or know basic computer skills. Lots of old school people are now gone for the same reasons.

Looks as though my posts have now turned into the same thing, so looks as if I'm out too.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No reason to apologize, you asked two solid questions that definitely have not been covered here. There is just about zero solid market info about the z110bt here or anywhere else. Very frustrating for a product that--as near as my ~dozen hours of on-line searching can figure out--will be the class of the field.

And about pricing: looking for deals is just reality in consumer electronics. Like many people shopping for a unit like this, it's not so much about how much you can afford, as wanting to make sure you don't get taken.

I put in a standing order at my usual discounter. When they get it, I'll get it. If Pioneer screws it up in the guise of trying to be "exclusive", I'll be sad, but I'm sure there'll be something out there that will do the job.

Just got this email from Crutchfield... Looks like Crutchfield has them in stock and are shipping them! Now if we could confirm the ground wire trick, I would definitely buy one...

Hello Electronics Fan,

Thanks again for shopping with Crutchfield!

On Jun 16 2009, you asked us to send you an e-mail when the Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT In-dash Navigation System, item

number 130AVIC110 was back in stock. Good News! These are in stock and ready for delivery (supplies

may be limited). To place your order immediately, please call 1-888-955-6000 to

reach a Product Advisor.

Prefer to shop on-line? Here is a link to your item on our web site.

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/prod ... 130AVIC110

Thanks again. Please let us know whenever you need anything else!

The Crutchfield Team

advisors@crutchfield.com

http://www.crutchfield.com

I placed an order for this deck from some RV company up in Washington. Originally they were "only" charging $1,197 for the unit, but today I see they upped it to about $1,300.00. It sounded like the guy was getting hit with a ton of calls when I called them up Tuesday. Luckily I placed my order then since I'm sure they'll be sold out very soon, and they might continue to raise the price. It seems everyone else is charging at least $1,400, I don't know why their price was so cheap compared to the others.

I placed an order for this deck from some RV company up in Washington. Originally they were "only" charging $1,197 for the unit, but today I see they upped it to about $1,300.00. ...

Was it "RV Fun Productsâ€"? They have it listed at $1,298.88 and a while ago Online car stereo had the unit for 1,199.00. So I used the "Report a lower price" link on their site to tell them about Online Car Stereo's price and they replied with "Sorry I offer free shipping, they do not'". He is saying I will pay $100 for shipping, it is listed as free?!? "Shipping rate for Orders over $99 Dollars - free, $99 Dollars or less - $9.95." - Online Car Stereo

I placed an order for this deck from some RV company up in Washington. Originally they were "only" charging $1,197 for the unit, but today I see they upped it to about $1,300.00. ...

Was it "RV Fun Productsâ€"? They have it listed at $1,298.88 and a while ago Online car stereo had the unit for 1,199.00. So I used the "Report a lower price" link on their site to tell them about Online Car Stereo's price and they replied with "Sorry I offer free shipping, they do not'". He is saying I will pay $100 for shipping, it is listed as free?!? "Shipping rate for Orders over $99 Dollars - free, $99 Dollars or less - $9.95." - Online Car Stereo

Yeah that's the name of the place, RV Fun Products. Online Car Stereo has since removed it from their site though, haven't they?? I don't see it listed anywhere under Pioneer. I guess it's your call whether to wait for online car stereo to stock it and hope they offer it at $1,200 or to go with $1,300 at RV Fun Products. I feel really good though that I was able to get my order in at $1,197. It hasn't shipped out yet but they'd better honor their deal since they've already hit my cc!

The distributor's cost of Car Audio stuff nowadays is usually 35~50% off the retail ,the manufacture keep that huge margin for them to survive better when the car audio market is smaller and smaller every year. I wouldn't be surprised to see some seller priced it a lot lower than others.

But again ,any low price that is mentioned here will eventually go up again ,cuz Pioneer has been trying pretty hard to crack down those low price sources ,that includes monitoring this board. :mrgreen:

Hello all,

I am new here (first post) I have a few questions for anyone who has a Z110BT or X910BT

I was going to purchase the Z unit (I also saw it at OCS for $1199.00) before they took it down I should have bought it then if I only knew... now RV as mentioned has it for $1298.88 and OCS was extremely rude when I emailed and asked when/if they would have it again (for the same price listed before) as a lot of places now do have it in stock.

I can get the X910BT for $897.88 at the RV site, do you think the Z unit is worth the diff in price? what would you guys do?

do I need to get the sirius module to use it or is there anyway to use the radio I have now that will go thru the head unit instead of using the fm transmitter also anyone know if the vehicle dynamics will work with either head units?

or if there is a work around for it?

In case anyone is wondering

my vehicle is a 2007 custom built F-250 Lariat ext cab from factory

with original factory radio and even though I had it made for me there are certain gauges that I need that I could not

have installed, (nuts huh I have it built and they still wont let you do certain things even though you pay extra for this

no wonder they are all in a pickle "sorry you cant have that for no other reason than we say so") I like the clean look of having the gauges display thru the unit as opposed to having them all mounted. This is a great site lots of useful

info thank you all for any and all help

Joe

Calm down... It's not like I didn't add any value to this thread... I posted a link where they were being sold (amazon) and you know how I found it... BECAUSE I SEARCHED THE INTERNET. I know it's frustrating when people ask questions you already know the answer to and i'm sorry that it is bothering you so much, but I searched this site and couldn't find anything. I looked at all the parked threads, etc..

Did you try the very front page, first item? How about 2009 Raodshow, discussion on upcoming new nav units, with stickies?

I placed an order for this deck from some RV company up in Washington. Originally they were "only" charging $1,197 for the unit, but today I see they upped it to about $1,300.00. It sounded like the guy was getting hit with a ton of calls when I called them up Tuesday. Luckily I placed my order then since I'm sure they'll be sold out very soon, and they might continue to raise the price. It seems everyone else is charging at least $1,400, I don't know why their price was so cheap compared to the others.

Yeah, I called that tool-bag and asked if they had it in stock. He waffled around, and asked when I wanted it. I said, if you have it in stock, I'd like to order and get it shipped next day air. Then this douchstick tells me, "Um, no, I'm not interested in shipping NDA, you don't need it that soon".

I was baffled by this...I've never EVER heard anyone say something like that in retail sales. How in the Hell does this idiot know when I need, want or desire this product. Did he know that my car had been torn down for a week after I had tried the X910 and decided I'd like the look & features of the Z110 better? Sure, I wasn't driving it, since I have 2 cars, but WTF? It's not his job to tell me what I "need".

I said, "Whatever, douchebag" and then and hour later got the email from Crutchfield that it was in stock. Ordered it, and it came in the next day. Figured out the bypass the day after that. Screw that dude. The couple hundred bucks isn't worth dealing with an asshole, in my opinion.

-B-

Yeah, I called that tool-bag and asked if they had it in stock. He waffled around, and asked when I wanted it. I said, if you have it in stock, I'd like to order and get it shipped next day air. Then this douchstick tells me, "Um, no, I'm not interested in shipping NDA, you don't need it that soon".

I was baffled by this...I've never EVER heard anyone say something like that in retail sales. How in the Hell does this idiot know when I need, want or desire this product. Did he know that my car had been torn down for a week after I had tried the X910 and decided I'd like the look & features of the Z110 better? Sure, I wasn't driving it, since I have 2 cars, but WTF? It's not his job to tell me what I "need".

I said, "Whatever, douchebag" and then and hour later got the email from Crutchfield that it was in stock. Ordered it, and it came in the next day. Figured out the bypass the day after that. Screw that dude. The couple hundred bucks isn't worth dealing with an asshole, in my opinion.

-B-

Yeah that guy did sounds kinda shady, but I'm not in that big of a rush so I guess I'll give him about a week to 10 days and if I don't receive a tracking number by then I'll just cancel my order. He told me "only 150 were allocated to the US" and that I "was lucky to get my name in the que for one." I was going to say only 3 per state huh?? Wow, I guess only 2 other people in California will ever get one, cool!! lol Instead I just shook my head. He then guaranteed me that nobody else actually has them in stock, which is complete bs, but I didn't want to go there with him since it would be completely pointless. This guy is a real piece of work, so I'll give him until Friday of next week to ship my deck out. If it's not sent out by then I'm just gonna cancel, either through them directly or my credit card.

... The couple hundred bucks isn't worth dealing with an asshole, in my opinion.-B-

Ya, when he told me $100 price difference is made up in his free shipping, I was like WTF. Man either price match or not but don't jerk me around. If this is how he deals with people before he gets a sale I wonder how bad it gets after. Good luck getting is shipped, returned, serviced or even charged correctly. I would say the extra $100 or so paid else where with good customer service is worth it, like paying vendor insurance.