AVIC411.com

Sick of slow F series are

Why oh why are they so bloody slow. My UK F900 is just pathetically slow. It's ridiculous. How much of an improvement is V3, speed wise?

I'm gonna ditch this if nothing happens with V3, I just cant live with it anymore :(

The buttons are much faster, that's about the only fix of substantive quality. Boot is slow, and bugs persist.

But the buttons are faster... actually if you just do the WinCE upgrade you can get that fix for free. No need to pay 60 or 120 bucks.

Why oh why are they so bloody slow. My UK F900 is just pathetically slow. It's ridiculous. How much of an improvement is V3, speed wise?

I'm gonna ditch this if nothing happens with V3, I just cant live with it anymore :(

The buttons are much faster, that's about the only fix of substantive quality. Boot is slow, and bugs persist.

But the buttons are faster... actually if you just do the WinCE upgrade you can get that fix for free. No need to pay 60 or 120 bucks.

+1 My F90 is MUCH more resonsive now. And my mods still work. :D