AVIC411.com

Complete 3.0 Install Guide

Just updated my F700BT.

AWESOME!!!!! The Road Signs in map view are fantastic.

Anyone working on Speed Limit sign hacks yet?

how do u get the map signs? I have yet to see one come up in canada? Also how do u stop the red arrow from going off the screen?

Not all of Canada has Highway signs available. Probably just the really large/important interstates.

To get the arrow to stay, press the map button again when it drifts off.

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0 Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy. Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix

Posted Images

Thanks! How abot the street names in 3d without having to zoom in all of the time? 2d has them all of the time?

I leave mine zoomed in. It says right in the user manual that street names will appear more frequently in 3D mode when zoomed in.

http://rapidshare.com/files/258509283/DATA.ZIP

There is my latest DATA.ZIP. My other one was the one that WilliamG used (I posted it a few pages back: http://rapidshare.com/files/257760948/DATA.ZIP).

This new one has a working stop nav button, and a different shortcut menu taken from CMHs mod.

Any pics? Do u mean all your shortcuts are up top like cmh's?

Which is the new one top or bottom?

Ok, I cannot find the flash dump file in the torrent download.

I have Dump Files and Extra Dump Files, but they are empty.

Where am I going wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just took all the files and put them on my f700, everything works.

I have the same question. Bill, did you unzip before you replaced all? Thanks.

EDIT: Duh! Sorry, had a blonde moment, got it. Looks great at first glance but haven't had time to 'play' with it yet. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU RETELL!

After walking through all the steps, everything looks to be ok but the system constantly reboots every 5 minutes. I hear the new button sounds, and can check the system info and it shows I am running 3.0 firmware. But the "System Startup" message never goes away, and the whole unit reboots after 5 minutes.

I am thinking it is the WinCE update. When booting into testmode, and checking the WinCE version, it shows that it is 5.0. I thought I read here (somewhere??) that it should be 6.x. I grabbed all the files from page one in this thread, and didn't get any errors at any stage. I am running a F900BT. Any help would be much appriciated!

Thanks

I have an Avic f900bt as well and it is doing the same thing!!! Has anyone figured out a way to correct this issue??? Please let me know before I rip this piece of junk out and smash it on the ground into a million little pieces :twisted: ...J/K, seriously though I need help!!!

After walking through all the steps, everything looks to be ok but the system constantly reboots every 5 minutes. I hear the new button sounds, and can check the system info and it shows I am running 3.0 firmware. But the "System Startup" message never goes away, and the whole unit reboots after 5 minutes.

I am thinking it is the WinCE update. When booting into testmode, and checking the WinCE version, it shows that it is 5.0. I thought I read here (somewhere??) that it should be 6.x. I grabbed all the files from page one in this thread, and didn't get any errors at any stage. I am running a F900BT. Any help would be much appriciated!

Thanks

I have an Avic f900bt as well and it is doing the same thing!!! Has anyone figured out a way to correct this issue??? Please let me know before I rip this piece of junk out and smash it on the ground into a million little pieces :twisted: ...J/K, seriously though I need help!!!

I have the same problem! but now i fix it!!

wat jou must do

1: take APl Folder out x710/910 Update (pioneer update)

2: Copy it to Flash disk (best to do ereaz the original en put this one back)

3: then hackt ez-to apl2 (first ereaz old one then put this one in) if jou have V2.7 on it take EZ 2007

4: Reboot to bleu screen whit the butten map eject reset. enz look on the forum how to do

5: put on a sd kaart WINCEIMG.BIN WINCEIMG.CKS from update V3 Pioneer websit

6: put in sd kaart after step 5 and upgrade CE (not whit format!!) (works for me)

7:Then reboot and it is workingfor me

Thanks

I have the same problem! but now i fix it!!

wat jou must do

1: take APl Folder out x710/910 Update (pioneer update)

2: Copy it to Flash disk (best to do ereaz the original en put this one back)

3: then hackt ez-to apl2 (first ereaz old one then put this one in) if jou have V2.7 on it take EZ 2007

4: Reboot to bleu screen whit the butten map eject reset. enz look on the forum how to do

5: put on a sd kaart WINCEIMG.BIN WINCEIMG.CKS from update V3 Pioneer websit

6: put in sd kaart after step 5 and upgrade CE (not whit format!!) (works for me)

7:Then reboot and it is workingfor me

I had the same issue, but it occured with pioneer 3.01 update. Tried three times to no avail. The system rebooted after 5 minutes. I coud use radio and could see top menu and most of the selections. Got new sounds etc. Just not the map screen.

I fixed it by using completly different SD card. I also unzipped the files on Windows Vista instead of using my MacBook.THATS ALL.

I have to add that upgrading to 3.0 was NOT an issue using this particular SD card and extracting files on the MacBook. and the 3.0 was over 1.5 GB. GO FIGURE!

Thanks! How abot the street names in 3d without having to zoom in all of the time? 2d has them all of the time?

Just set the Smart Zoom to be lower in the Navigation Settings.

ive tried that and everytime u still have to zoom in to see the street names.