AVIC411.com

Complete 3.0 Install Guide

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0 Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy. Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix

Posted Images

hey i need some help mess up at the end can someone help me my unit is not bricked yet If you can help me please call me cell 201 982 5782

um first of all I can barely understand what you just said...

secondly, what exactly is your problem? Where did you get stuck?

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25817

This guide is much easier to understand... read it... or print it out and try it again..

at the end the "my flash disk" i accidently tried putting the x910 bt zip into that i deleted some stuff and now the unit just keeps reseting blue screen then black

then start over at step one... and copy the correct files to the proper place... you need to UNZIP the .zip file with WINRAR (www.rarlab.com) and then follow the instructions in the link above.

alright one question for the end for the x910 file where i am putting that exactly.

Thank for your help so far

Copy the files inside that zip file into the "\my flash disk".... it should look like this:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/7d979142574344

But first delete everything that is in your "\My Flash Disk" .....then copy the files over... be sure to copy the files INSIDE "My Flash Disk" from the SD card and not the folder "My Flash Disk"...

but there is only that one x910 file ???

I think you better do a little more reading before you really hose your unit. The instructions are very simple. There are too many posts about on how to do this. I know it can be frustrating, but follow the instructions carefully and you will be fine...print them out.. Here is a good guide

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25817&start=0

but there is only that one x910 file ???

I think you better do a little more reading before you really hose your unit. The instructions are very simple. There are too many posts about on how to do this. I know it can be frustrating, but follow the instructions carefully and you will be fine...print them out.. Here is a good guide

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25817&start=0

+1... or buy the official one...