AVIC411.com

Complete 3.0 Install Guide

couchpotato...I'll run you through it for $50 via paypal...I used to be a technician and have all the necessary files. I just helped rford out.

50 bucks, huh? Or everyone can follow simple instructions and READ all of the posts listed on this thread and do it yourself and SAVE your money and donate it to the fine folks that have countless time and effort making the mods.

Exactly...how much do you wanna bet that he's using the files I provided :evil:

Maybe I should start charging for each download =P

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0 Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy. Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix

Posted Images

Mine loads everything 100% reads it, writes it, CE upgrade complete, restart,Splash Screen, Black Screen!!!

Now I cant even get in to test mode before it was going into test mode then i would do the reset and eject for 5 seconds then it would restart up splash screen then black.... Idk what to do

0785e6c9.jpg

To fix the above, power on with reset held. Then reflash using the official 2.06 update and it'll be fine.

I get the same thing on my F500BT. I'm using the 3.020200 EW dump that someone posted.

I've tried the following:

1. Flash wince, result: black screen. Does not power up.

2. Flash wince from 2.06 update, it gets stuck on blue wave. Analysis shows that it's missing loading.bmp from the 800_480 directory. Replacement with data.zip with 800_480 does not work.

3. 2.06 wince, APL2 from 2.06 update causes crashes and does not boot.

4. 2.06 wince, Igo8.3.2 from other sources functions as a GPS only. The coreplayer, BT and other functions do not work since it looks like those programs and services are not loaded. This means that the Igo directory is loaded on boot and the ezrider.exe has hooks to the other services.

I find it quite odd that the error logs show that the Pioneer upgrades don't have the 800_480 icons in the data.zip that's included.

I'm going to experiment some more... if all else fails, I'll just run Igo Amigo 8.4.3.115042 with the Dimka skin. It'd be nice to have BT and voice...

Ok befor i get gung-ho and make my self a paper weight.

I have DL'ed ITguys rar's In step 9 it says to copy flash dump to the card. Where is that file. I am showing DumpFiles and Extradumpfiles.

Or am i just supposed to Copy the DL'ed My Flash Disk and overwrite "MY" my Flash disk on my avic

thanks for the clarification. I scanned through the posts and thought i remembered reading something about step 9 somewhere but i will be damn if i can find it again

Ok befor i get gung-ho and make my self a paper weight.

I have DL'ed ITguys rar's In step 9 it says to copy flash dump to the card. Where is that file. I am showing DumpFiles and Extradumpfiles.

Or am i just supposed to Copy the DL'ed My Flash Disk and overwrite "MY" my Flash disk on my avic

thanks for the clarification. I scanned through the posts and thought i remembered reading something about step 9 somewhere but i will be damn if i can find it again

Copy everything that was extracted to the SD Card.

Then when you put it in the AVIC, you copy the contents of the My Flash Disk Folder to the My Flash Disk Drive.

Yeah the wording of "copy flash dump to My Flash Disk" is a bit unclear. I had the same issue. I wasn't sure what "flash dump" was supposed to mean. Basically like MyIT said, extract the contents from the DL'ed zip file to the SD, then copy them onto the AVIC into the corresponding locations.

OK, So I re d/l'ed everything on my PC instead of my Mac. Used Winrar and now it doesn't reboot by itself!! In fact everything is perfect!THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP! I couldn't have done any of it without all this information I received! 1 question I do have, what iPods are compatable with this 3.0? Will I be able to watch movies from my iPod on it, if not, are there any mods/hacks that will allow such usage? THANK AGAIN!!! you guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review the last few pages of this thread. Links are there somewhere

Thanks heaps

I really hope that's not a sarcastic comment...The links are there and it seems that I (and others) have to continuously post links or references to where there at because others cannot take the time to read a thread.

not sarcastic at all, i was genuinly saying thanks as i must have just missed it when skimming through the 52 pages, i know it's anoying having to keep posting the details which is why i am greatfull. I hope the install goes smoothly.

Glad to hear! Hopefully the install does go smoothly, but if it doesn't there's a whole community here to help =P