AVIC411.com

Complete 3.0 Install Guide

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0 Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy. Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix

Posted Images

having lots of trouble with step 4. screen keeps going black after i relase any button

Try this:

When the pioneer logo comes up, press and hold the menu, map, eject and the reset buttons at the same time. When your screen goes completely blank, let go of the reset button but continue to hold menu, map, and eject buttons. This will bring you to a blue screen, telling you to reset the unit (ignore this), you will have to enter the service combination. Press the volume knob in this sequence and you will see * signs for each push: Up, Up, Down, Menu, Left, Right.

how do you press the service combo when your finger is still pressing on the menu button? when the screen is blue and i release the menu button the screen black.

I never did it for my unit but I believe that when you see the blue screen message, you can release all buttons before entering the service combo. If you got a black screen, then something is missing in your sequence.

still having a hard time. so now when i turn on my car, the unit's fan will turn on but the screen is blank and all the buttons dont light up. If i press and hold eject menu and map, the lights on the buttons will start pulsing and then it goes to a blue screen where you enter in the service combo. but when i release all three buttons the screen goes blank again. i tried holding the reset down with the other buttons but the screen is still blank.

another thing that happens is when the button lights start pulsing, i relase the menu and map but keep holding down the eject, the screen goes to my splash screen STI logo. but then the screen goes blank again. what is happening?

any help would be appreciated! thanks.

The torrent file download link seems not working?

Can Somebody send me the torrent file, many thanks....

Ziran.gu@gmail.com

The torrent file is in the order of 2000 MB, so nobody is going to send it to you via email. :lol:

So you can ask people to seed their torrent or try to download again later, as this could be a temporary problem.

hey guys thanks for all your info... i have a f900bt and the unit started having problems last week... it kept rebooting and i could not get it fixed with all the other fixes i read in other postings.... but now i'm glad it did it 'cause i was able to put this update on it.... its great!!!