AVIC411.com

Complete 3.0 Install Guide

I don't get the first link? I'm halfway through the update but realized I don't have the flash dump? How do I get that? I'm in a hurry, I leave town on a roadtrip tomorrow and right now have a non working unit!

Install Vuse. Its secure.

But when I click on the first link I just get a page of unreadable symbols etc?

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0 Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy. Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix

Posted Images

It's downloading. I had bittorrent but no go. I download all the time but never had trouble. Had to drag the link to zuse to get it to go. Usually u click a link it takes you somewhere or auto downloads. Just weird to me. Anyway, getting it now then hopefully I can finish it right.

hey guys, this looks awesome i really cant wait to install this......

but im just wondering, will this work on my Australian F900BT??

Ive saved my entire flash drive onto my computer incase something goes wrong, but if everything is done correctly according to the instructions set out on page 1, there should be no problems right? Anybody in here installed it on an Australian unit or an F900BT even?

Thanks heaps

3) it has US maps, you can add it to your EU unit

4) you need the 8.3 EU maps plus a license file

GREAT! This means, I have to use the hacked EZRider 2.07 and it will work with iGo 8.0 but otherwise it will have any improvements not regarding the iGo but the main unit?

That is correct.

I did the WinCE update, copied the APL folder from V3, load the 2008 maps, installed Yuri's mod for iGO 8.0. So the only thing i miss are the 2009 maps which base on iGO 8.3. I'm quite happy alrady with my AVIC. :D

So ... let's see my maybe stupid questions:

1) Does this torrent has 8.0 maps or it has the new maps 8.3 ??

2) Does this update have the option of 2D (NOT north!) ?

3) Well this update works only on US units or i can add it to my Europe unit?

4) Since it is for US, and assume that it has 8.3 maps... i have to find and download some european 8.3 maps correct?

5) What is this 3.1 update that i saw here? News saw it before today.

Many thanks and sorry for so many questions ... but i think these are not my questions only. :)

Anyone? I have an EU unit as well.

1) 8.3 maps

2) yes

3) it has US maps, you can add it to your EU unit

4) you need the 8.3 EU maps plus a license file

5) the torrent is a 3.0 version, that can be updated to a 3.1

Thank you very much for your clear answers.

So... IF someone has a Europe Unit, he can do the update, he can see the new menus etc... BUT he will have the US maps. So if i am guessing correct ... i will need a licence and a map for my country. I am wondering if i can use the same as in my PNA which runs IGO8.3 ??!! I will try and tell you ... !

(perhaps someone already done this...and tell us if i am correct).

Are there any OTHER differences regarding the US and the EU units??

(i mean does the radio presets are working ok because i thought there was a big difference between US and EU units. I don't know if it was hardware or software difference).

I read before that someone put the old hacked Ezrider and it worked ok with the old 8.0 maps but with the new firmware. I guess this is a good and practical solution for now...if we can't find any licence file for EU units.

Big thanks... i will report in the night what happened :D

So... IF someone has a Europe Unit, he can do the update, he can see the new menus etc... BUT he will have the US maps. So if i am guessing correct ... i will need a licence and a map for my country. I am wondering if i can use the same as in my PNA which runs IGO8.3 ??!! I will try and tell you ... !

(perhaps someone already done this...and tell us if i am correct).

That would be interesting.

Are there any OTHER differences regarding the US and the EU units??

(i mean does the radio presets are working ok because i thought there was a big difference between US and EU units. I don't know if it was hardware or software difference).

The hardware is definitely different, from the software side i don't know any difference.

I read before that someone put the old hacked Ezrider and it worked ok with the old 8.0 maps but with the new firmware. I guess this is a good and practical solution for now...if we can't find any licence file for EU units.

Yep. I put on my EU unit: the new WinCE, the hacked Ezrider+License+2008 maps, the V3 APL folder. Runs smoothly and fast. I'm happy. :D