AVIC411.com

Complete 3.0 Install Guide

Here are some screenshots. You can see, without a route planned, you have instant access to all the shortcuts to return home, address, favorites etc etc. Then, when you pick a route, the voice guidance mute/unmute button appears on the right, and the shortcuts menu disappears. You can see I have my audio muted at this time. I can cancel a route by tapping the compass button.

photo-1-1.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

WilliamG, looks nice. One thing can you maybe figure out how to make the destination shortcut the typwriter like in the reg menu? Sorry, little things like that catch my eye. Also do you have any interest in changing your sys so u can tilt and see some pretty skies i have added?

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0 Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy. Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix

Posted Images

http://rapidshare.com/files/258509283/DATA.ZIP

There is my latest DATA.ZIP. My other one was the one that WilliamG used (I posted it a few pages back: http://rapidshare.com/files/257760948/DATA.ZIP).

This new one has a working stop nav button, and a different shortcut menu taken from CMHs mod.

Any pics? Do u mean all your shortcuts are up top like cmh's?

Yes, but I only have 4 shortcuts, Home, Favorites, Address Entry, and POI Lookup. I took out all the extra, less necessary stuff from CMHs. I just wanted the features that I would use. No screenshots or anything. Just picture a stripped down CMH.

Really like this mod (and used the other one you posted on the other page before as well).

I really like the new placement of the mute and stop buttons and the four shortcuts along the top now...

Thanks for sharing this!

Ben

How do you get the skies to display?

Mine only does the diagonal view from above where there is no horizon line.

You have to add tilt settings to your sys file.

Ok if you guys want skies on your 3.0 unit here is how: Copy and replace the attached sys file in my flash disk/apl2/igo.

Then go into your data.zip file and replace the gfx file with the one also provided in the zip file attached.

Then you have to modify each scheme color.ini and color3d.ini. Copy and paste this code below, under [other] all the way at the bottom in the color.ini files.

background_picture_0="gfx/day/cs.bmp"

sun_picture_0 = "gfx/day/sp.bmp"

This code just shows where the files are for the background to be displayed so you can actually pick other bmp's to use. The one above is for a day background, so you would have to use "gfx/night/whatever bmp for night you want to use"

Have fun modding! :D

sky.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/258509283/DATA.ZIP

There is my latest DATA.ZIP. My other one was the one that WilliamG used (I posted it a few pages back: http://rapidshare.com/files/257760948/DATA.ZIP).

This new one has a working stop nav button, and a different shortcut menu taken from CMHs mod.

I thought I already added the speed and stop nav?

Anyway, I'm going to stop using the shortcut menu. There's a problem with it. When my GPS loses signal - like in a tunnel, it doesn't pick back up when you come out the tunnel unless you hit the MAP button. I'm guessing it's something to do with the shortcuts causing issues.