AVIC411.com

Complete 3.0 Install Guide

Can we not totally fuck up this thread with questions that would be better suited for Google, circa 2002?

thanks.

Hey Danno,

Is it that serious of a thing. All I did was ask a question and it was answered. I thought the purpose of this forum was to ask questions regardless of how simle the may be to others. I rearly post, ask question or anything on this forum. I normally just read and go from there. You may be well versed in this area, I if thats the case hats off to you. Its no need to cause someone not to want to visit the forum again because of comments like you are making.

Well said midnight. I belong to several other forums but this is the only one that I belong to where newbies are made to feel so intimidated. If you don't want to read or answer a question, then DON'T!!! But there is no reason to be nasty! I, for one, would 100 times more rather see a question asked many times, than to read even 1 negative, put down response. The information and brains in this forum are so fantastic and I can't even begin to tell you how much I've learned. But if we ALL had the knowledge, they wouldn't be any reason for the forum, right????

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0 Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy. Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix

Posted Images

test ur sd card full of music and see if it hangs? That's what i'm experiancing?

well i tried to load the old firmwire from the pioneer site and all I get are errors...so Im going to reload the 3.0 on it once again and hopefully I dont get the same issue for the 4th time..if I do Ill try what you said and see if that works...did it work for you???

Thanks! How abot the street names in 3d without having to zoom in all of the time? 2d has them all of the time?

Just set the Smart Zoom to be lower in the Navigation Settings.

Shouldn't have to do that... thats not how iGo 8.0 treated 3d. It displayed street names fine in 3D

i tried everything...followed the instructions down to the T many times...this sucks cause now I have to take it in to get fixed which will be over a 100.00...i guess i shouldnt have been so cheap and bought the update even though it should be for free...does anyone know how to load the old firmware that you get from the pioneer site without getting errors???

i tried everything...followed the instructions down to the T many times...this sucks cause now I have to take it in to get fixed which will be over a 100.00...i guess i shouldnt have been so cheap and bought the update even though it should be for free...does anyone know how to load the old firmware that you get from the pioneer site without getting errors???

Did you backup your unit first? If you did, all you have to do is copy your entire myflashdiskback to your unit.

If you didn't, you made a big mistake. There may be someone on this forum that has a full backup somewhere. You will have to look and search.

Did you backup your unit first? If you did, all you have to do is copy your entire myflashdiskback to your unit.

If you didn't, you made a big mistake. There may be someone on this forum that has a full backup somewhere. You will have to look and search.

here you go!!

ftp://www.turboss.com

Username: avicuser

Password: Avic411

here you go!!

ftp://www.turboss.com

No I didnt back it up..didnt know how to. now how do i use it...do I put all the rar files un-zip on the flask disk?? or are they loaded up individual??...I appreicate you guys trying to help me out on this..Im a noob when it comes to the stuff.. I thought by following the instruction it would be that easy but I guess either Im not doing something right or my system simply doesnt like the update. I also see that you have the 3.0.1 on there...can I just use that one???

No I didnt back it up..didnt know how to. now how do i use it...do I put all the rar files un-zip on the flask disk?? or are they loaded up individual??...I appreicate you guys trying to help me out on this..Im a noob when it comes to the stuff.. I thought by following the instruction it would be that easy but I guess either Im not doing something right or my system simply doesnt like the update. I also see that you have the 3.0.1 on there...can I just use that one???

Don't worry we all get problems. I have tried the load 3 times. The 3rd time I got it working but had no navi setting or system setting. I tried to update to 3.01 to see if it would work and now my unit is resetting itself every few minutes... back to the drawing board.

hey just a question,

should i update WITH format or WITHOUT format if i have a few mods put on my V2 at the moment?

because i have read many people saying without the format worked for them, and others saying it did with the format, but i dont know which i should do because ive added about 2 or 3 mods since i got my unit a few weeks ago.

which is better?

thanks

Can we not totally fuck up this thread with questions that would be better suited for Google, circa 2002?

thanks.

Hey Danno,

Is it that serious of a thing. All I did was ask a question and it was answered. I thought the purpose of this forum was to ask questions regardless of how simle the may be to others. I rearly post, ask question or anything on this forum. I normally just read and go from there. You may be well versed in this area, I if thats the case hats off to you. Its no need to cause someone not to want to visit the forum again because of comments like you are making.

Well said midnight. I belong to several other forums but this is the only one that I belong to where newbies are made to feel so intimidated. If you don't want to read or answer a question, then DON'T!!! But there is no reason to be nasty! I, for one, would 100 times more rather see a question asked many times, than to read even 1 negative, put down response. The information and brains in this forum are so fantastic and I can't even begin to tell you how much I've learned. But if we ALL had the knowledge, they wouldn't be any reason for the forum, right????

i think most of the times it's better to start a new topic instead to poisoning an existing tread

also i see people with only 1 or 2 posts joint the forum within 1 day and asking a question what's already being discussed many times and could easily being found if they just searched the forum

bt

Hey Danno,

i think most of the times it's better to start a new topic instead to poisoning an existing tread

also i see people with only 1 or 2 posts joint the forum within 1 day and asking a question what's already being discussed many times and could easily being found if they just searched the forum

bt

bt, point taken - and this is the wrong forum for this discussion!!! :lol: see here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25943