AVIC411.com

Complete 3.0 Install Guide

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0 Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy. Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix

Posted Images

Ok, a few questions about this update as I dont have the time to read 33 pages....

1) Is the GUI different or the same, can we have some pictures if it is different?

2} Will my theme mods still work with this as I have the Red Theme installed and I love it

3) What is the difference between this and the purchased version at Pioneer?

4) Where can you get the purchased version as I cannot find it on Pioneers site?

5) does this update have Canadian maps?

Thank you

What am I doing wrong? Everything seemed to work fine but... My splashscreen loads and my music plays but my actual nav just gets stuck in the "system loading screen" and resets itself every 3 minutes. So frustrating! I don't know if it makes a difference but all of the files were downloaded to a mac then transferred to my SD card. Don't know if there is any mac conflicts with these files. Any help would be greatly appreciated. How do I get this thing to work? I am going to have to start from scratch?

Thanks

Somebody please help...I have a completely useless unit at this point.

What am I doing wrong? Everything seemed to work fine but... My splashscreen loads and my music plays but my actual nav just gets stuck in the "system loading screen" and resets itself every 3 minutes. So frustrating! I don't know if it makes a difference but all of the files were downloaded to a mac then transferred to my SD card. Don't know if there is any mac conflicts with these files. Any help would be greatly appreciated. How do I get this thing to work? I am going to have to start from scratch?

Thanks

Send it to Pioneer. They'll fix it for free. Doesn't get any easier than that.

Thanks

Reflash back to either the 2.006 firmware which you can get from Pioneers website or try reflashing the 3.0 firmware again from scratch. Either way should solve your problem

Hey everyone! First post for me!

I would like to thank the OP for the guide it worked great! I just have a few questions maybe you guys have encountered this after the guide. I have a F90BT btw and here are my questions:

1. After the install and everything is up and running I put in my SD card for all my MP3/WAV songs, all of a sudden at different times of different songs it just starts to skip thru folders and I cant stop it! When it finally decides that it wants to stop scanning thru my folders I change back the song to a different one and it wont do it again. There are some song it doesnt do it at all the entire length of the song and go thru the entire list but then there are times where it will do it right away and jump thru folders. Anyone know what could of caused this? It wouldnt do it on 2.0! I checked all the function options and it is all fine. I did a complete format and re-added all my songs to the SD card and same thing.

2. I know this has been brought up many times, but I cannot see any street names in 3D mode, I messed around with all the settings and zooms and it just keeps going back to the same view with no names. I change it to directional 2D and the names are there but then when I am on a call it goes to 3D with no names! very annoying! Any info would be greatly appreciated!

I just finished updating my F90bt yesterday. Thanks so much OP. It went well. Now I have 3.0. The whole system is really responsive. Start up time is almost the same with 2.0. Map for 3d is really bad. No street name like others mentioned. I can't stand 2d. Hope there is a fix for street names. My hard wire bypass still works well. Bluetooth seems worse than before. Over all I like the update.

Thanks again.

ok,

i have been trying this for over 2 days with no luck.

the closest i have came to getting my unit to work was it starting up and saying "please wait while unit is starting up"

i tryed a few other things and it got worse after that from restarting every 3 mins to where it is now at getting to the Pioneer screen then shutting down after 30 seconds.

all i want now is to back to my original stock set up.

but from reading other posts on other threads i guess you cant use your old backup with the new windows upgrade??

so how do i downgrade my windows?

anyone help with helping me just going back to stock and enjoying my f700 with its simple setup??

ok,

i have been trying this for over 2 days with no luck.

the closest i have came to getting my unit to work was it starting up and saying "please wait while unit is starting up"

i tryed a few other things and it got worse after that from restarting every 3 mins to where it is now at getting to the Pioneer screen then shutting down after 30 seconds.

all i want now is to back to my original stock set up.

but from reading other posts on other threads i guess you cant use your old backup with the new windows upgrade??

so how do i downgrade my windows?

anyone help with helping me just going back to stock and enjoying my f700 with its simple setup??

Are you using the original update from Pioneer or the hacked one?

I updated the AVIC-F firmware to 3.01 and Bluetooth stopped working correctly. It started having the same problems as you all, when it worked correctly before. I managed to get it working as before without losing the updated interface of the 3.0 firmware update as follows.

1) I deleted the My Flash Disk/USER/UserData/Setup and My Flash Disk/USER/UserData/iGO/save folders. I don't think this step matters only the next step, but someone else fixed their problems just by doing this.

2) Then I rebooted and replaced the My Flash Disk/APL/parrot.dll and My Flash Disk/APL/parrot.ini files with the same files from the free 2.06 update from the Pioneer website.

Now everything works as it should.