AVIC411.com

Complete 3.0 Install Guide

Not to hijack the thread but was wondering if I could use the x910bt.zip file to update my stock 2.0 firmware F500BT unit. If that is not possible - is there anyway to upgrade this unit (F500BT) to firmware 3.x apart from getting the SD card from 6th Ave (which they seem to be out of stock).

Appreciate any help. thanks

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0 Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy. Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix

Posted Images

I am confused, Step 1: Download 3.0 from the torrent. http://itchybot.com/x910bt.zip.torrent

Step 2: Download the install files.http://itchybot.com/3.0%20Install%20Files.zip

Step 3: Copy the 2 WinCEIMG files to an empty SD card.

Those 2 files seem to be the same?

No, one is a 1.5gig 3.0 file system (all the files you need) and the 2nd is the install files (has the system boot files and a modified version of data.zip which is suppose to fix the bypass though it did not fix the bypass or me)

cheers

Fantastic Write-UP! it worked 99.99% for me without issues, i followed it step for step and nothing went wrong.

What did NOT work for me was the data.zip that suppose to hold the BYPASS modifications... it did not activate the bypass for me.

Right now i cannot access the NAVI or SYSTEM settings while PARKED (N + Hand Break), car turned off + hand break and of course i cannot access it while driving.

any ideas?

tnx

Not to hijack the thread but was wondering if I could use the x910bt.zip file to update my stock 2.0 firmware F500BT unit. If that is not possible - is there anyway to upgrade this unit (F500BT) to firmware 3.x apart from getting the SD card from 6th Ave (which they seem to be out of stock).

Appreciate any help. thanks

hey, this is what i did on my 700bt

1- i formatted the 2gig build in sd (no more "My Flash Drive" at this point on the navi system )

2- rebooted system to make sure nothing would load

3- placed the 2 WINCE files from the link in the 1st page on this discussion link on a SD (NO OTHER FILES on the sd)

4- power off, insert sd, power on, hold all at the same time (reset,eject,menu,map) for 5 sec

5- let go of the reset button, wait 1 sec, let go of the eject button now

6- should now see a blue window, let go of the map/menu buttons

7- insert following via volume control (up up down menu left right)

8- should now see options, go to "update CE" or "update WINCE" (will only be one of them)

9- select Update SD - Format

10- it will now install, then do a checksum and say its ok, then say reboot (BUT WAIT) do not reboot yet, simply take out the SD card and insert it into your computer, delete the 2 files

*NOTE- MAKE sure your car still has power while you remove the SD card, DO NOT reboot it yet

11-copy over the flash files you downloaded via torrent to your SD on the ROOT folder (top level) (1.5 gig or so ... plus the testmode and data.zip file you downloaded in the installer file.zip) ...

**** content on your SD should look like this:

../

->DATA.ZIP

->My Flash Disk

->testmode

12- take SD back to car, insert in, press the reset button

13- once your in WINCE, copy over all the files to your system

14- when done copying the files, press and hold reset and eject for 5 sec together

15- remove the SD card right away before the system boots from it

16- NAVI loads up, takes about 15-30 seconds for the writing "system starting ... or whatever it is" to go away on the 1st boot

17- your done

i just pretty much wrote what "Retell" had written, it worked like a charm for me

=)

good luck

I didnt delete the 2 files. and I didnt have data.zip(what does that do that is not mentioned) and I didn't copy the the testmode over. I just have those 2 files , testmode and my flash disk. I copyied the contents of my flash disk to the myflash disk and everything is working fine.

hi!

I have a pioneer avic f900bt european version with Fw 2.09.

I would like to upgrade to 3.0 or 3.1,but I did not understand how to do this.

I just realized that :

1)the first thing I should do is backup security Avic.

2)backup save on my PC;

3)and then update the AVIC with a custom firmware.

I want to know if is there a guide to the European model?

sorry for my bad english.

thank you very much

I found one, but it requires a membership. :( Does anyone have torrent link?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=36VGFWTD

not sure if this helps but found this by google'ing:

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/1282 ... b=comments

looks like it's the original content of CNSD-100FM.

is 'x910bt.zip' a hacked version of CNSD-100FM that doesn't require a 20 digit media number ?

I own a F500BT so I will need CNSD-150FM anyway.

As promised, with about 15 minutes to spare:

Here is everything you need in order to complete the upgrade as outlined in the original post, but with only 1 SD Card. I just recently picked up a F700BT that I updated this afternoon and love it...now I'm off to find some good mods =D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K0WJSCUR

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XDPTH67G

These files include the X Series WINCE Upgrade, Testmode 2.3 and the Backup Files/Maps.

Hope this helps others who may be having problems finding torrents and etc...

[edit]In Step 11, please copy the contents of the "My Flash Disk" folder on the SD Card to the My Flash Disk Drive on the AVIC Unit.

I've had 2 people contact me regarding issues, they read that item literally and copied the entire contents of the SD Card to their AVIC which doesn't work[/edit]