AVIC411.com

Complete 3.0 Install Guide

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0 Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy. Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix

Posted Images

The link to the second part of this archive has been down for a couple of days now... Anyone know of an alternate link?

As promised, with about 15 minutes to spare:

Here is everything you need in order to complete the upgrade as outlined in the original post, but with only 1 SD Card. I just recently picked up a F700BT that I updated this afternoon and love it...now I'm off to find some good mods =D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K0WJSCUR

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XDPTH67G

These files include the X Series WINCE Upgrade, Testmode 2.3 and the Backup Files/Maps.

Hope this helps others who may be having problems finding torrents and etc...

The link to the second part of this archive has been down for a couple of days now... Anyone know of an alternate link?

Here is everything you need in order to complete the upgrade as outlined in the original post, but with only 1 SD Card. I just recently picked up a F700BT that I updated this afternoon and love it...now I'm off to find some good mods =D

These files include the X Series WINCE Upgrade, Testmode 2.3 and the Backup Files/Maps.

Both files are still up and running from what I can see, what error are you getting?

Anyone else having this issue?

Appreciate the reply!

You got me questioning my browser so I tried with IE and it worked! In firefox I was getting an error that the resource wasn't accessible on megauploads server.

Thanks for uploading this update for all of us :)

Both files are still up and running from what I can see, what error are you getting?

Anyone else having this issue?

Yeah, so I'm a tad confused about one thing. IF I happen to be using only one SD, which files do I put on it? I DLed the two Part 1 and 2.zip files that 'MyItGuy' linked to. I mean, I understand that you put ALL of the files you DLed onto it, but where I get lost is in the two separate 'my flash disk' files that are both 1.59 GB and the two 'testmode' files that are seemingly the same as well and one set of wince files. I read somewhere in here that the first set contained the system files and the second contained the install files? All in all, if I'm using MyItGuy's links and one SD do I put all 3.18+ GB on my SD and just follow the guide from there?

Before someone rants on me about not having a clue what I'm doing, I AM a n00b to modding my AVIC (F700BT), but I've been modding and hacking my cell for years. As far as following instructions is concerned, I rebuilt an '05 Auto Transmission about a year ago with no transmission experience whatsoever by following the 600 page factory service manual. Yes, I can follow instructions.

Again, EXCELLENT thread and forum and all advice and help are greatly appreciated in advance.

J

DONE! So I printed out all the instructions I could find and used a combination of them. So, thanks to everyone for your instructions and input on this! I COULD NOT have done it without you all! I need more time to play around with it and make sure everything works, but so far everything plays and works great with the exception of the speed hack. Quick question, using just the first of MyITGuys's links that updates the map files to what? I show 2.00300 or something like that and I originally bought this AVIC with 2.0, updated to 2.06, now updated to 3.0. Now on to doing some tweaking! Again, I cannot thank you all enough!

J

*UPDATE-new maps!! So far everything has gone off without a hitch!! Thanks again!!

updated: The problem is definitely TTS, I think I killed Samatha during the 3.0 upgrade but Jason still alive :roll:

Another issue I found is when I hit the quick menu key on my F500BT, then go back to navigation. The map got stucked. I have to turn off the map screen and go back to the map to refresh the cursor. Does anyone has same issue?

I copied the APL2 folder and updated the Easyrider.exe on my F500BT. New iGo works but there is no voice guidance. The navi setting has voice set to at least 80%. Anyone know how to get voice back?

system sound is okay. I can hear the feedback voice from the touchscreen. I wonder my TTS is corrupted.

Could anyone tell me if there is an easy way to re-do an official update?

After I updated from 3.000300 to 3.020200 My screen sticks on the "System Startup" message and I cant get into the nav - also the unit reboots every 3 minutes.

I have re-downloaded the official update and would like to retry, is there something I can delete from within testmode to provoke it to update again?

(if you want to be really helpful, my problem thread is here but nobody seems to want to give me a leg up... viewtopic.php?f=33&t=30320)

[/edit]

Hi, is it working with my 900 BT ? my 900 BT vFW version is 1.006 , can i use this files for upgrade to 3.0 ?

thanks advance

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I have been ready to through the post and cannot find any answers.

My unit keeps restarting every 5 mins. Radio plays, dvd plays, NO GPS, then it just restarts back to the slash screen. I have reinstalled 8 times and still the same results. And the top it all off my girl friend threw away my original disc and paper work so i have no way to find the orginal 2008 program.

I dont know what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont get your hopes up mate, i've been trying for a week to get an answer to a very similar problem but noone can be bothered to help...

look: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=30320 - 240 topic views and only one chap has given me the time of day :roll:

you say you've reinstalled a few times? how do you get it to reinstall my system wont re-update since i suppose it can see the same version number...

i just deleted everything from the flash drive like someone else had posted in the thread. but I'm still confuse on the files to put on the flash drive. I put both files on a 8gb SD card and when i try to copy them all over it says the drive doesn't have enough space to load them all. so now i am just going to try to use the files from the 2nd folder only and see what happens.