AVIC411.com

Complete 3.0 Install Guide

I updated my f700 to 4 hybrid a couple months ago using eknkrypt3d's 4.01 zip and some newer maps. Everything seemed to be great until I went on a trip for thanksgiving and I noticed two things I hadn't tried since the update.

1. If I hit the "video" tab with the Ipod attached, I get a reboot every time. would really like to be able to play ipod video again.

2. Voice control of the ipod no longer works. I have updated the vr catalog and still doesn't work like before the update.

anyone else getting this? any help would be appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0 Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy. Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix

Posted Images

http://www.enkrypted.com/4.01.zip

Here is a mirror of 4.01 for USA with the latest maps, buildings and it works like a charm. Also includes the latest WinCE Image so be sure to flash that as well. All fits on ONE SD card! :) Enjoy!

This link does not seem to work. Anyone know of another place I can get this? I have not messed with my 700 in a few years but decided to log on to see what was new and this looks like the newest/best hack to date I assume.

• 2 months later...

http://www.enkrypted.com/4.01.zip

Here is a mirror of 4.01 for USA with the latest maps, buildings and it works like a charm. Also includes the latest WinCE Image so be sure to flash that as well. All fits on ONE SD card! :) Enjoy!

A.) Would this work with the F900BT? I'm on Version 2.008000 (Map Version 01.000600) 

B.) The link isn't working for me. 

C.) I am a n00b here on the forum, and can't find the official software update via Pioneer's website.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

99% of the links posted on this site are LIVE!!!

however, if you are in the USA you are pretty much shit outta luck, unless you are somewhat computer literate.

ok so now that i have only the people who know how to do the next step, or the people who think they know what to do,

you must push your internet traffic through a proxy so that it looks like your ina diff country. 

for about 90% of the links on here, using a german proxy & chrome in incognito mode i am able to download anything on here...

good luck to you :

• 4 months later...

99% of the links posted on this site are LIVE!!!

however, if you are in the USA you are pretty much shit outta luck, unless you are somewhat computer literate.

ok so now that i have only the people who know how to do the next step, or the people who think they know what to do,

you must push your internet traffic through a proxy so that it looks like your ina diff country. 

for about 90% of the links on here, using a german proxy & chrome in incognito mode i am able to download anything on here...

good luck to you :

I'm trying to open this link using torbrowser which is supposed to be making it think I'm somewhere else. It still shows a 404 can't find file any insight on a different avenue or some way for us to get the 4.0 files?

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I think all of the updates are on the Pioneer site

I also was looking for the 4.0 firmware and a map up date.

I will be checking my unit this weekend I am on the old Hacked 3.0

Sorry this will  get you to 3.02  not 4.0  that is for Europe only on the web site

http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/support/software/AVIC-F700BT/page.html#download_244

• 2 weeks later...

Having issues with installing the FX3.1 on my 7010 unit and I think I might have bricked it!

My unit had the 2.0008 software and needed an update to get rid of all its slowness and errors. I read, and read the instructions that Retell had at the VERY beginning of this thread until I had them memorized before starting this challenge.

Once I downloaded the files from the torrent link, I noticed some of the folders names he talked about on the instructions didn’t match up with what was in the downloaded files.

For example,

“testmode folder, DATA file, and the flash dumpâ€

and what I have on this is “my flash disk†and “device.nngâ€. Are any of these the same? What “DATA file†am I looking for, the “device.nngâ€?

Also,

“copy the contents of the flash dump to the "My Flash Disk" Drive.â€

Again, is “flash dump†and “my flash disk†the same folder that’s on my SD card?

Now,

“Copy the Data file from the SD card and replace the one in ‘My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo’ (Soft Bypass)â€

Which “DATA file†from the SD card and which “DATA file†am I replacing?

I tried “figuring out†(more like guessing) by just throwing “testmode folder, my flash disk, and device.nng into the “My Flash Disk Drive†and everything copied fine. Then I took the “device.nng†file and threw that into the iGO file and then hit restart.

This is where the small headache started… it went ok, but all it kept saying was "System is starting up" and rebooted after a few minutes. So I start looking through the forum and found someone (dragon something) who didn’t differently and was “somewhat easierâ€.

I re-installed the process, but then I erased the ENTIRE contents of “My Flash Disk Drive†and then copied over the testmode folder, my flash disk, and device.nng and it’s telling me that there isn’t enough space to copy it over. WTF?!?!?! I did it earlier with more stuff on there and now that it’s empty it can’t?!?! I redid it a few more times and still get the same message of not enough space.

Now all I get is the green splash screen then it shuts itself off. Luckily, I ordered the 2.0008 firmware from Pioneer a couple weeks ago and waiting to receive it.

I apologize for the book I wrote, but I’m completely frustrated and annoyed and need some severe help and figured the more info I give, the better someone would hopefully understand. PLEASE HELP!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I just attempted an update from 2.XXX to 4.001.  I have a few questions:

First I updated the WIN files (blue screen) and reset restarted into test mode.  I then transferred the files in windows explorer.

1.  When transferring the files from the USB memory stick to "My Flash Drive" I get a message saying that the files are larger than the storage.  Is this normal?

The update finished.  I restarted again by resetting it.  The system started back up but stayed locked on the Pioneer screen.  I reset it and this continues to happen.  

Any advice?

• 3 weeks later...