AVIC411.com

Complete 3.0 Install Guide

I guess the hacker EZRIDER.EXE version you have is the only one there, the 2.007. The maps you have are the old post-2008, has tested with the 2009 maps we have now installed the IGO 8.0?

When you put EZRIDER.EXE 2.007 (igo 8.0), the appearance of the browser remains the igo of 8.0 or have taken the look of even taking a 8.3 igo ezrider before?

Sorry for my poor English and I hope you understand my questions. Thank you.

Sorry for the confusion.

- I had the latest 2.07 on my EU unit.

- I used the testmode 2.3 to put on the hacked exrider+generic license.

- i installed the newest maps for iGO 8.0 (maps says sumthing with 2008)

- I updated WinCE then.

- i copied the APL folder from a US Version 3

So i'm running a hybrid of V2 (the navigation plus 8.0 maps) and V3 (the rest of the software). To pimp up the old navigation i installed Yuri's mod that brings me closer to iGO 8.3.

I hope i could make it clear. :)

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0 Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy. Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix

Posted Images

Hello, have a quick question..and any help would be greatly appreciated. I have upgraded my unit (F700BT) to the 3.0 Firmware. Everything is working fine (with the exception of the road labels in 3D mode but I can live with that). However I do have one problem still, I have been unable to instal the 3.01 update..when I do the System Start Up graphic stays displayed and the unit reboots, I just went back to 3.0 to fix this. When I am in Testmode and I check the CE version it says 5.0 despite the fact I did the CE upgrade using the files from the X-series 3.01 update folder. Am I not successfully updating my CE firmware? Is that possible since I am successfully using the 3.0 firmware? Again, any help would be appreciated.

daniel.benedict@mac.com

I have the 3.0 update installed and working fine. Now I am trying to get the navi mods back.

So I tried just pasting in my modded data.zip that I was using with FW 2. No luck. It hangs at the system startup message.

Does anyone know if there are additional files that I need to bring over from my FW 2 backup to make this work?

Or do I just need to wait for someone to mod the 3.0 data.zip file?

Humble Thanks

After walking through all the steps, everything looks to be ok but the system constantly reboots every 5 minutes. I hear the new button sounds, and can check the system info and it shows I am running 3.0 firmware. But the "System Startup" message never goes away, and the whole unit reboots after 5 minutes.

I am thinking it is the WinCE update. When booting into testmode, and checking the WinCE version, it shows that it is 5.0. I thought I read here (somewhere??) that it should be 6.x. I grabbed all the files from page one in this thread, and didn't get any errors at any stage. I am running a F900BT. Any help would be much appriciated!

Thanks

I had 2.0 firmware and recently update it to 2.006. The wince on it was 6.1.70 and was updated to 6.1.7.2. See the attached picture.

post-32782-12872757969026_thumb.jpg

Ok i dit the update and thanks going ok finaly the system reset and starts up but there is standing SYSTEM STARTUP IN PROGRESS PLEAS WAIT and then whit one min. it is reseting and starts up whit te same

SYSTEM STARTUP IN PROGRESS PLEAS WAIT

is there somting rong?. i have F900bt EU (From holland)

als there is no dutch on it

pleas can sombody help?.

Map version 02.000300

version 3.000300

is now on it i can see that

Nobody this problem?. if a want back to V 2.07 i put back my backup of my flash disk is that oke?.

or must i downgreat win ce? olso

Ok i dit the update and thanks going ok finaly the system reset and starts up but there is standing SYSTEM STARTUP IN PROGRESS PLEAS WAIT and then whit one min. it is reseting and starts up whit te same

pleas can sombody help?.

Map version 02.000300

version 3.000300

Nobody this problem?. if a want back to V 2.07 i put back my backup of my flash disk is that oke?.

Wat heb je precies gedaan Bas?

Heb je een amerikaanse backup (met amerikaanse kaarten) op je nederlandse systeem gezet?

Hier heb je dus helemaal niets aan, en het lijkt ook niet te werken.

Heb je een backup gemaakt? Zo ja, => terugzetten, zo nee, backup(eu versie) ophalen van www.turboss.com en terugzetten.

Dan alleen de wince en apl folder installeren uit de 3.0 update van de x-serie en een gehackte ezrider 2.007 gebruiken, anders werkt ook dit niet(heb ik me laten vertellen).

pleas can sombody help?.

Map version 02.000300

version 3.000300

Wat heb je precies gedaan Bas?

Heb je een amerikaanse backup (met amerikaanse kaarten) op je nederlandse systeem gezet?

Hier heb je dus helemaal niets aan, en het lijkt ook niet te werken.

Heb je een backup gemaakt? Zo ja, => terugzetten, zo nee, backup(eu versie) ophalen van http://www.turboss.com en terugzetten.

Dan alleen de wince en apl folder installeren uit de 3.0 update van de x-serie en een gehackte ezrider 2.007 gebruiken, anders werkt ook dit niet(heb ik me laten vertellen).

Hey!

pff in het nederlands das handig me engels is niet zogoed! ja stom wou het toch proberen maar gaat niet helemaal goed! dus wil nu weer alles terug zetten. ik had in het begin een kopie gemaalkt van me flash disk is dat genoeg?.

ik zal voor alle zekerheid wel ff die backup downloaden ook! thanks man!

heb je zelf veel gehackt?. kan ikje niet ff mailen of msn?.