AVIC411.com

Fresh 3.0 Install on F90BT With Pictures

Step 4.4: Press the volume knob in this sequence and you will see * signs for each push: Up, Up, Down, Menu, Left, Right.

This part makes me laugh! It reminds me of doing Sub-Zero's fatality on Mortal Kombat II. LOLOLOL!

"FINISH HIM!"

well if you are old like me, it reminds me of the Contra cheat code on Nintendo! :D ....

You mean up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, A, B, select, start?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If someone who has the x910bt.zip file could put it on the newsgroups or rapidshare/megaupload/etc. it for me that would be much appreciated.

It's just such an ungodly huge file that I don't think you are going to find anyone to host it for free. If so, I have the .zip file on my thumb drive here at work. I'm sure the draconian filter will prevent me from going anywhere that would let me host it, but if you know of a place, then I'll give it a shot.

BTW, did the 3.0 (and then the 3.0101) install on my F90BT last night and everything went FLAWLESSLY. The WinCE format, the file copy, the pioneer upgrade to 3.0101, and then the installation of the modded data.zip on 3.0101 - all of it went of without a hitch! So now I have an F90BT with 3.0101 on it, with soft bypass/mute guidance/nav cancel. FTW MF's!!!

I have an F90BT and I followed the install instructions to the letter, and everything installs fine. Here's the issue, when I restart the system for some reason the "System Startup" box does not go away. The radio works, but I cannot access any of the settings or navigation because the box covers the buttons. I have tried re-installing the software completely several times, but still the same problem. I also used the the format option while upgrading WIN CE. Any help would be great.

the specific install is it compatible with f900 bt European edition? i have read the question again through the 8 pagew of the topic but not the answer does anyone know? has anyone use it in European F900 bt?

and secondary if we put the 3 firmware from here then we must update in 3.1 using the x series update? not the f?

and one last question after passing 3.0 or 3.1 how easy it is to return to any of f900 firmware because if i understand right the f900 will became x series am i correct ?

thanks for the answer