AVIC411.com

Fresh 3.0 Install on F90BT With Pictures

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The test mode link is corrupted, I'm only getting about 688kb file. Can someone please show me where to download a working file? Thanks.

im having the same problem as well.. everytime i finish the download and try to unzip the file, it gives me a message in the end saying that the file is corrupted and cannot complete the operation.

I did 3.0 Upgrade on F90bt. All whent well. I just tried 2.3 test mode in my unit running 3.0 It works just fine Test Mode 2.3 688 KBs It downloads in .rar You must unzip and then put it on 2 Gb SD. Use something like WinZip. You can download a free copy from WinZip.com

What a great place this is AVIC411

Thanks Everyone. I enjoy this fourm to no end

When I use WinRAR and open the Test Mode download, it complains about it being an incomplete file. Then when I extract the folder, it says the CRC check failed and the file might be corrupted, but then it does actually give me a testmode folder. Is that normal? It says the size of this unrar'd folder is 124kb, that doesn't seem to match up.

• 2 weeks later...