• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The link does not work for me when I try to download X910bt.zip.torrent. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Yes I am having the same issue.... can anyone help and provide us with the X90BT Firmware 3.0101 download. :G

Thanks,

Me as well. WTF?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 SD cards? I used a single 2gb SD card loaded with all those files at once and had no problems. By the way 3.0 seems awesome so far much more responsive and the nav looks way better.

I concur with this. I'm a Pioneer ASC and use this method to reload software on the F-series all the time.

I just tried this and when I copied the files from the SD card to the flash disk, it only took about 4-5 minutes. Now when I rebooted it, the pioneer logo stays on for a few minutes, and then everything goes black, including the backlight for the buttons. This isn't my first mod on this, and everything looks the same as the pictures in the instruction, so I'm wondering if the files I dloaded are missing something? The file size for the folder to be copied to the my flash disk is 1.79 GB. Anyone know what may have gone wrong?

EDIT: I figured it out. I recopied the files to the SD card and tried it again, and everything went fine.

Thanks so much for this update!