AVIC411.com

Fresh 3.0 Install on F90BT With Pictures

Been a long time. My 700 is still running great with x3. Started poking around here again and thinking of putting the above mentioned 4.01 on. For whatever reason, I have not been able to successfully dl the map file that SuperH mentions. My question:

Since encrypt3d's package includes the maps but not the pois that I need (living in the midwest), can I just use the pois I currently have with the new 4.01 maps? I don't use them a lot so my old ones would be fine if they will work but it would suck to have none. Thanks

very good question i am kinda in the same boat... ive been loving my 3.1 update thanks again avic forums!!! on my f700!! now i just was curious to see if there was something new so it looks like 4.X + is it! very interested in installing in my system as well... any other words of advice ?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

NE1 come across the blank screen with only the menu, and map lights blinking then shuts off? I entered service mode and went to re-load all the software but it's hanging. It says 100% read progress but does nothing after that. Waited over 10 mins. Is my unit dead?

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I understand your point but just because i asked a question doesnt mean i have never hacked my unit or i just purchased it. It actually means: i never needed to press the reset button so i never knew were it was.

Until this point the reset button was needed and thanks to you my device is copying the files as we speak :D