AVIC411.com

F500BT 2.006 and x910bt "My Flash" upgrade--updated p.4

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I followed the info and updated (including the new EZRIDER).

I have one issue: TTS stopped working. Samantha does not play. Jason without TTS works.

Please verify if you have the same issue.

shit I wish I can disable the TTS. that stupid thing does no understand I word i say clearly!

:twisted:

I followed the info and updated (including the new EZRIDER).

I have one issue: TTS stopped working. Samantha does not play. Jason without TTS works.

Please verify if you have the same issue.

I'm confused, it appears from the rest of this post that the 3.0 isn't working with anything other than base map on the F500BT yet.

Is the base map all of US and Canada?

For most F500BT users who don't want to pay the $$ to get the CNSD-150FM, but want to use EZRIDER.exe 3.0 and the most up-to-date map. Here is the instruction:

ALWAYS make a backup before you proceed with MOD!!!

1) Upgrade to the latest version 2.00600 for US users or 2.00700 for Europe users. (If don't know how to do this, please go to pioneer site to download the firmware upgrade and read the instruction.)

2) download the 3.0 dump posted on the thread: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25751, that downloads comes with TA 2008Q4 maps.

3) DELETE the APL2 folder from the "My Flash Drive" and replace it with the one from above download. (make sure you update the sys.txt to set the device type to "PIONEER749UC" for US users.

4) Replace the ezrider.exe 3.0 with the hacked version under /APL2/IGO folder

5) Copy the generic word license to the license folder.

DONE!

From now on, you will be able to add any IGO8.3.2 new maps or take advantage of any 3.0 MODs.

Enjoy!.

IMPORTANT Notes: ALWAYS keep your original license file in the /APL2/Igo/Lisense folder, even with hacked EZRIDER.exe, TTS will not work if you don't have the orginal License file.

For most F500BT users who don't want to pay the $$ to get the CNSD-150FM, but want to use EZRIDER.exe 3.0 and the most up-to-date map. Here is the instruction:

ALWAYS make a backup before you proceed with MOD!!!

1) Upgrade to the latest version 2.00600 for US users or 2.00700 for Europe users. (If don't know how to do this, please go to pioneer site to download the firmware upgrade and read the instruction.)

2) download the 3.0 dump posted on the thread: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25751, that downloads comes with TA 2008Q4 maps.

3) DELETE the APL2 folder from the "My Flash Drive" and replace it with the one from above download. (make sure you update the sys.txt to set the device type to "PIONEER749UC" for US users.

4) Replace the ezrider.exe 3.0 with the hacked version under /APL2/IGO folder

5) Copy the generic word license to the license folder.

DONE!

From now on, you will be able to add any IGO8.3.2 new maps or take advantage of any 3.0 MODs.

Enjoy!.

THANK YOU yeek. thanks a lot.