AVIC411.com

V3.0 Firmware - SpeedCam Mod

The 2.0 speedcam mod allowed you to set a distance for being alerted with beeps, and in addition had voice notifications. Anyone know how to turn that on? I'm not even sure what ui file to look at for that one!

yea id like this option back. Having to speed to get notified of a cam doesnt make sense to me....well kinda but still :D

Lower the speed limit to 30, just about everyone drives over 30 and no cop is really gonna bust you for going 5 over the speed limit. Also make sure that your master volume is turned up so that you can hear the sound. Also if you are on the map screen it pops up and shows you a big box .3 miles out.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2.0 speedcam mod allowed you to set a distance for being alerted with beeps, and in addition had voice notifications. Anyone know how to turn that on? I'm not even sure what ui file to look at for that one!

yea id like this option back. Having to speed to get notified of a cam doesnt make sense to me....well kinda but still :D

Lower the speed limit to 30, just about everyone drives over 30 and no cop is really gonna bust you for going 5 over the speed limit. Also make sure that your master volume is turned up so that you can hear the sound. Also if you are on the map screen it pops up and shows you a big box .3 miles out.

how do i lower the speed limit? do i need to edit every single cam to 30? :o

can i use this one on my EU f900bt V3.1 ?.

when i put the navigation voic off the biep of speedcam is olso off can i do somthing about it?. the speedcam biep must by always on! en the navigation voic off! is that posible?.

and can i turn the speedcam biep harder?. or a other sound?.

thanks

Grr! I just spent 2 hours tracking down that routing error, and was about to post here saying, hey, place.ui is broken! Guess you just fixed it. With the mod in I couldnt set a route...

So now I gotta start looking at the 2.0 SpeedCam mod. I liked the voice saying "Red Light Camera", and being able to set the beep distance (I had it beep 400 feet from the camera, instead of like 2/10ths of a mile out...

Fact is the beep is kinda quiet, and I'm not always gonna see the box on the screen. I like the audible alert. So I'll see if I can find a way to get it back in. The 2.0 and 3.0 files are a lot different though.

has there been any other changes except for the three files (ui_pioneer/common/ui, files - place.ui, setting.ui & speedcam.ui) in the data.zip like before? thanks!

No there had just been an error in the code prob in the place.ui file. It is all fixed now. I have it up and running with Keepers new quick launch drop down.

what are the types?

1st is speed cam ?

2nd is camera for ?

3rd red light camera ?

4th some timer camera ?

5th stop light camera , same as 3rd ?

1 - Static speed camera

2 - speed camera in a traffic light

3 - Red light camera

4 - Section (average speed) camera

5 - Mobile camera