AVIC411.com

OMG!!!MY nightmare day ends in joy!!!!!READ!!!!

i can not believe the day that i have just been through..let me start from the beginning...

Last night i went to bed very late, about 4am and i took the day off because i am literally making myself sick from sleep deprivation..well at about 8am my internal clock woke me up so i took a piss, got a glass of water and figured i'd check my fantasy baseball teams..well eversince i installed the new i.e and yahoo i have all my favorites on top of my browser which includes this site..well i made the fateful decision and clicked on it and saw that i could try to install 3.0 on my f700..what a fateful decision...

it is now 6:04 est and i have been installing, deleting, zipping, unzipping, booting, rebooting, loading, unloading, copying, pasting, screaming, crying, yelling, praying, cursing, and i believe i considered suicide by carbon monoxide poisioning 3 seperate times..i was just going to close my f'n garage with my car on and that goddamn sd card pissing me off in the godforsaken f700 and be done with it...

i have a serious problem with having to finish something i started, if people on here can do it, well i am an educated individual, i can do it too...i would not bore you or even try to explain what i did for 10 hours non-stop..suffice to say it wasn't pretty..

i can tell you what did work for me was just doing the update from pioneer and having the maps right now at 204 or whatever but my f is now an x and i absolutley love it..it works perfectly and now seems to be the unit i always hoped it would be...not to over dramatize things but i went on to you tube to find jimmy v's espy speech; never give up, don't ever give up.

i can not believe the day that i have just been through..let me start from the beginning...

Last night i went to bed very late, about 4am and i took the day off because i am literally making myself sick from sleep deprivation..well at about 8am my internal clock woke me up so i took a piss, got a glass of water and figured i'd check my fantasy baseball teams..well eversince i installed the new i.e and yahoo i have all my favorites on top of my browser which includes this site..well i made the fateful decision and clicked on it and saw that i could try to install 3.0 on my f700..what a fateful decision...

it is now 6:04 est and i have been installing, deleting, zipping, unzipping, booting, rebooting, loading, unloading, copying, pasting, screaming, crying, yelling, praying, cursing, and i believe i considered suicide by carbon monoxide poisioning 3 seperate times..i was just going to close my f'n garage with my car on and that goddamn sd card pissing me off in the godforsaken f700 and be done with it...

i have a serious problem with having to finish something i started, if people on here can do it, well i am an educated individual, i can do it too...i would not bore you or even try to explain what i did for 10 hours non-stop..suffice to say it wasn't pretty..

i can tell you what did work for me was just doing the update from pioneer and having the maps right now at 204 or whatever but my f is now an x and i absolutley love it..it works perfectly and now seems to be the unit i always hoped it would be...not to over dramatize things but i went on to you tube to find jimmy v's espy speech; never give up, don't ever give up.

good for you

Wow dude, its just a nav device, get a gf, relax, and oh yeah get some friends. You obviously don't have any if you had to vent to strangers on avic411 about your sleep deprivation and all that other weird shit you mentioned.

I feel like I will never get that minute back I spent reading it, damn it anyway, weirdo. Maybe you should of offed yourself, put you out of your misery, haha.

Wow dude, its just a nav device, get a gf, relax, and oh yeah get some friends. You obviously don't have any if you had to vent to strangers on avic411 about your sleep deprivation and all that other weird shit you mentioned.

I feel like I will never get that minute back I spent reading it, damn it anyway, weirdo. Maybe you should of offed yourself, put you out of your misery, haha.

Wow, that's the way to support the community by degrading people :?: You should have just kept that to yourself. IMHO

lol, i didn't realize that anybody would read that and for one second think that anyone would take that post for anymore then what it was, a joke..i forgot when you have to post you have to always think about appeasing the lowest common denominator as anything more then straight fact is just to much for them to comprehend...

i guess everybody should start putting disclaimers at the bottom of their posts just to make sure even the little kiddies understand it..you don't know me so please don't take this any further..worry about yourself and your toyota camry with steering wheel controls.. :lol: