AVIC411.com

No Highway signs in Canada?

I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and I travel on the highway every single day and I was really looking forward to having the highway sign feature from 3.0.

I have done everything people have mentioned on this forum but remain unsuccessful. :cry:

Is there anyone else who is having the same problem and if so, what should I do?

Keep up the great work on this forum!! :)

Cant wait to see what 3.0 will look like with all these great hackers and modders on this forum!

how do u fix the red arrow from going off the screen? Also in 3d mode i have no street names unless i zoom in all of the time? Is'nt there one setting like 2d to show the streets all of the time? Do u have to zoom in or something to show the signs?

Here in Calgary AB. I noticed that the names of the highways that I travel are not named correctly. The QE2 from Calgary to Edmonton is called Kings Highway 2 but the speed limit is showing as 110kmh which is right. Highway 9 where I live is also called Kings Highway 9? No Highway signs though.