AVIC411.com

New Unit Theme by GUGA - Version 3.0 - Download it now!!!

this looks great compared to pioneer! too bad the car its in is not a newer civic =P i do own a 97 civic but the nav is in my 01 crv! Only been using it for about 2 months now. thanks guga for this! now i know where it gets its interface from. You have done a great job i plan to build mine up from yours (hope thats cool =P)... at least for my first one..

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guga, Definately looks awesome but i would like the entire theme to flow throughout the system. Some of those buttons need to be changed from the data zip also so they are seen in the rest of the systems menu's. That would make it complete. Can u possibly change the buttons also i've included in the zip? Thanks, these are from the 800_480 folder in the data.zip.

Eurotuner,

With the oficial version of the 3.0 theme I will release a data.zip version too....but this will take a while...

GUGA

this looks great compared to pioneer! too bad the car its in is not a newer civic =P i do own a 97 civic but the nav is in my 01 crv! Only been using it for about 2 months now. thanks guga for this! now i know where it gets its interface from. You have done a great job i plan to build mine up from yours (hope thats cool =P)... at least for my first one..

Ekrboy,

Fell free to use any image in you theme...no problems...

GUGA

Hey I just want to say that this is an awesome theme. I love the button design. Would it be possible to upload an image.res file without the honda civic branding. Mainly just the "Civic" logo on the bottom of the main menu. Or if you could tell me how to change it that would be awesome too.

Thanks the for theme~Adam

Guga

I noticed a small problem with the FM signal strength icon. The stock icon shows 0 to 5 bows and that works depending on the signal strength of the station.

When I use your Image.res (both versions), I only get the new icon with 0 bows. (by the way, you have 2 icons with 1 bow).

I replaced your 5 icons with the stock icons and it works again. I can't explain it since the filenames are the same.

746_32K_AV-121_32b_0.bmp - to _5. Nice Theme by the way.

mbk

hi guga was wondering if you can fix the caller id it use to have a black box and now is not theyre idodnt know if somethinf is missing thanks

+1. The caller id box is missing and would be nice to have it back. I also noticed while using the system this weekend that the volume box is alittle hard to see during the day with the color being silver. Any chance you can change that to the blue color the eq comes up with when pressed? That would make things more visible. Besides that great job and definately added to the new 8.3 features. It's like having a new unit!

hi guga was wondering if you can fix the caller id it use to have a black box and now is not theyre idodnt know if somethinf is missing thanks

+1. The caller id box is missing and would be nice to have it back. I also noticed while using the system this weekend that the volume box is alittle hard to see during the day with the color being silver. Any chance you can change that to the blue color the eq comes up with when pressed? That would make things more visible. Besides that great job and definately added to the new 8.3 features. It's like having a new unit!

Question guys: You say that the black Window which pops up during a call is missing, does this mean you are able to operate the gui during a call? This would be awesome as it is one of the main issues I have with the AVIC. GUGA, how did you get rid of it?

Thanks

Jörg