AVIC411.com
Caustic

Hacked EZRider 3.0?

Is anybody working on an ezrider 3.0 hack right now?

The way I see it, this is the only way to keep the maps up to date. Pioneers updates do lag behind quite a bit.

Any info?

-C

My worry is, for the reason that all 2.X ezrider hacks came straight after the release however this one seems to be taking longer than others. Good luck and thanks to all who are working on this currently :)

if there is a havked ezrider 3.0 is it poseble to update to nav. 8.3 whit 2009 cards?.

YES

Link :?:

There is no ezrider.exe for 3.0 or 3.0.1 yet. If there is, of cause it's possible to run the latest 8.3.2 maps on Avic system.

Right now its a tough choice: Use 8.3 with older maps or stay on 8.0 with newer maps.

8.3 doesnt offer THAT much more in terms of features and functionality

-C

My maps are 2008.10 (090428)

Who old are these maps :?:

Month 10 2008. Compiled for Pioneer in April 2009. But the Mapdata is from last October.

For the hacked 8.0 you can easyly have 2009.2 maps. Maybe even newer ones. Havent looked lately.

-C

My maps are 2008.10 (090428)

Who old are these maps :?:

Month 10 2008. Compiled for Pioneer in April 2009. But the Mapdata is from last October.

For the hacked 8.0 you can easyly have 2009.2 maps. Maybe even newer ones. Havent looked lately.

-C

I don't understand why Pioneer did't release the firmware with the newest maps :evil: