AVIC411.com

Hacked EZRider 3.0?

Hi ben-moo, hi beatnik,

I am sorry to hijack this thread, but I am desperately trying to find a way to hack Eclipse AVN726EA to get into its WinCE. I spent days searching the web but no luck. Did you find a way to do this and could you be so nice to share your knowledge (or give me a hint where I could look)?

Any help would be highly appreciated...

Thanks,

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Afternoon all,

Hope someone can help, just purchased a used avic F900BT which has very old maps on (Ver 1) I have updated firmware to 2.009000 which has made the system much faster to use

However I would also like to update the maps (UK) on the system, and am looking for a good tut and download links - Please help

Also 1 other thing when my ipod classic or iphone is connected via a usb cable, the F900 system controls the pod, but I get no sound - any ideas

Thanks in advance

Rickie

• 4 weeks later...

Hi ben-moo, hi beatnik,

I am sorry to hijack this thread, but I am desperately trying to find a way to hack Eclipse AVN726EA to get into its WinCE. I spent days searching the web but no luck. Did you find a way to do this and could you be so nice to share your knowledge (or give me a hint where I could look)?

Any help would be highly appreciated...

Thanks,

gunterwagner,

i'm still looking for a solution :sad: i've been searching around but not much information can be found for this particular unit.

After update to V3 and changing Ezrider to run cracked maps my bluetooth doesn't work... I can make call and recive but sound is desperate, very noisy echo...

I tried to change letter in sys.txt but nothing, tried to delete USER/USER DATA/IGO/SAVE and USER/USER DATA/SETUP but nothing...

• 2 weeks later...

hi ben_moo,

I have the same unit as yours (Eclipse AVN726EA).. mind sharing how did you managed to enter WinCE? I would like to use other navigation software.

Thanks.

Me too. I tried to get miopocket to run among other things but keep getting a non responsive touchscreen anytime I try to run any exe other than the oem exe. much appreciate if you can tell us how you got the win ce to come up. thnx

May be also gpsunderground. If you can handle Russian, somebody on 4PDA.RU might also help (they did ours)...

Hi, I have an eclipse avn726e also. You know which part of the 4pda.ru forum or who i should ask? much appreciated your help. I have spent a good part of the wkends of about 2 months trying to find a way to get newer 8.3 maps to work on mine and no avail. much appreciated. thanks

Hi, I have an eclipse avn726e also. You know which part of the 4pda.ru forum or who i should ask? much appreciated your help. I have spent a good part of the wkends of about 2 months trying to find a way to get newer 8.3 maps to work on mine and no avail. much appreciated. thanks

I did not see any forum specific to that Eclipse there, but you could try asking in the general iGO thread http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=106052&st=4280&start=4280

• 8 months later...