Hacked EZRider 3.0?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, for my next newbish question ;)....

Ezrider 3.0 being hacked is what I would need to be able to just add the updated .fbl map files that various places post to my AVIC (3.01firmware) witout Pioneer 'signing' those maps ???

Thx :)

You'll need an appropriate license file as well. I imagine that when the executable is released there will be some working licenses as well...

Well BorisM. Thank you for the wonderful news. I was quite worried for the endless silence lately but your excellent news have relived me a lot. Thank you so much. :D

I'll wait until it is tested and released, but it has always been a question of time...

Ezrider 3.0 being hacked is what I would need to be able to just add the updated .fbl map files that various places post to my AVIC (3.01firmware) witout Pioneer 'signing' those maps ???

You'll need an appropriate license file as well. I imagine that when the executable is released there will be some working licenses as well...

I guess the generic world license should still work, since I can use it to run the latest NavTeq map (2009Q1, released 2009/06/11) on generic IGO 8.3 with leetlauncher 3.0.

BTW, the NavTeq 09Q1 map is really great, although it's much smaller than TA's map, but it has more roads' info than TA's, at least new roads around my area only shows on NA's map but nor on TA Map

I guess the generic world license should still work, since I can use it to run the latest NavTeq map (2009Q1, released 2009/06/11) on generic IGO 8.3 with leetlauncher 3.0.

BTW, the NavTeq 09Q1 map is really great, although it's much smaller than TA's map, but it has more roads' info than TA's, at least new roads around my area only shows on NA's map but nor on TA Map

That one should work. Do NavTeq maps have roadsigns on them?

Thanks for the reply Boris exactly what I wanted to know, I would assume that licences would become as 'available' as the hacked EzRider once its released :)