Hacked EZRider 3.0?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

+1 for etienne22s' question ;)

Boris , how 'tight' is the unhacked EZrider and the licensing ? Can I for example use (copy to the AVIC via testmode and overwrite existing) updated versions of .fbl files I am already licensed for or would they failed some hash check ?

They have been interchangeable so far, so I assume US/EU will be as well.

As long as you have a license that works with a map file, you can copy it to the AVIC...

This may just be me, but I would like to know more about the hacked EZrider, what it does, how to implement it, what we can do with it, etc.

I'm not new to these forums, and I have read LOTS about people being excited about the release of the hacked EZrider file. This release does sound like exciting news, I'm just not sure why.

It would be awesome and amazing if somebody were willing to do a full write-up about the hacked EZrider, like what kinds of maps can be used, or how to find new maps (within legal limitations, of course) and anything needed to implement the new EZrider and new maps. Just a small thread which is informational and somewhat of a tutorial. I, personally, know that this would be greatly appreciated by MANY of the members of this forum.

If this has been done already, please disregard this post and please point me in the right direction. Thank you!

I have a quick question guys. I have a PNA device with IGO AMIGO, and have bought the newest maps with lane guidence, and highway signs. It looks very similar to what we have on the AVIC. The maps are provided by Navteq. I know we use teleatlas maps. Who's maps are better? Also with this ezrider, anyway to use the navteq maps, if its worth it? Thanks!

This may just be me, but I would like to know more about the hacked EZrider, what it does, how to implement it, what we can do with it, etc.

I'm not new to these forums, and I have read LOTS about people being excited about the release of the hacked EZrider file. This release does sound like exciting news, I'm just not sure why.

It would be awesome and amazing if somebody were willing to do a full write-up about the hacked EZrider, like what kinds of maps can be used, or how to find new maps (within legal limitations, of course) and anything needed to implement the new EZrider and new maps. Just a small thread which is informational and somewhat of a tutorial. I, personally, know that this would be greatly appreciated by MANY of the members of this forum.

If this has been done already, please disregard this post and please point me in the right direction. Thank you!

I too would also love to have a thread with some more information regarding this EZrider.