AVIC411.com

Keeper 3.0 Mod - 07-29-09 UPDATE

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here is an update with the quick menu. I think I figured out a way to add a lot of options and keep the clean look.

In the first picture you will see a drop down arrow, this is the button you select to access the quick menu.

In this picture you see the four catagories each having a few options. You must press the top up arrow to collapse the menu.

1. Destinations

2. Zoom

3. POI's

4. MSN

In this shot you can see each section expanded. When you press on a section it will expand. It will collapse on its own if nothing is pressed in 5 seconds (although it seems like a long 5 seconds)

1a. return home

1b. address search

1c. address history

1d. address favorites

2a. Zoom in

2b. Zoom out

3a. POI near GPS

3b. POI near destination

3c. POI near cursor

4 all MSN catagories.

In this last shot you can see the placement while navigating. You must press the button to the left of the mute button to access the menu while navigating.

I did not get to test this much so let me know if there are any obvious bugs. The only bad thing I can think of is that the boxes go over the lane signs. Not much I can do about that except that I made them go over at least not behind.

Here is the ZIP

Up next is to get some of those great mods over to the POI section, they way it is set up now kind of blows.

post-22402-12872758043781_thumb.jpg

post-22402-12872758044498_thumb.jpg

post-22402-12872758045027_thumb.jpg

post-22402-12872758045685_thumb.jpg

Grat job, Keep!!

Kinda off topic but, will the V3.01 work with the branded POI's like I had before?

I did ALOT of manipulating of the files to condense it and keep it simple but I had a zillion branded POI's and the associated mapclose files to boot.

Thanx again for your efforts!

Bud

I don't mind requests (although I ignore most of them, because I make it the way I want my unit) the one thing that bugs me is when people make requests for very simple stuff. Such as semi transparent buttons, that is something you can do in about 5 mins in any graphics program (there are free ones out there). So that means you are just being lazy.

Dude... being said that question remain the same how to set transparency to make it semi transparent!!! could you/any one answer that plzz!!!

:roll:

Thanks!!